12| Bundles of Joy?

Arturia: Yo! Minna-san!!!

Takuto: Hello there!

Tsurugi: Where's Ranmaru-senpai?

Arturia:...giving birth

Tenma: Eh?!!! Souda... what do you think the feeling of giving birth?

Arturia: Like being stabbed, clawed, choked etc.

Tenma: Have you gave birth already?

Arturia: Wha-?! No. What the hell is going on with that soccer brain of yours?

Tenma: Just thinking if I gave birth...

Arturia: *spits cofee* hell no! Listen to your science class, will ya?

Tsurugi: But yaoi fanfictions do have some male pregnancy right?

Arturia: I don't own this characters just my OCs.

Tenma: Stop changing the topic!!!

Ranmaru: Takuto!!!!!

Takuto: Yeah! Bye guys, my wife's giving birth to my daughter *walks out*

Arturia: Maybe daughter and...*murmurs something*

KyouTen: What?!

Arturia: Nothing! On with the story!

Narrator's POV

Let my daughter survive this...kami-sama... Ranmaru thought, breathing heavily and gripping-- no breaking Takuto's hand.

"We're almost there, Ranmaru, " Takuto kissed her temple

"Ta...ku...to..." she called between yelps of pain

"Ranmaru, why?"

"If I don't survive this...take care of Takata... I'm sorry for not giving you a Ran...and tell her I love...her..."

"No,no, you will survive this, Ranmaru, look we're here just hang on there!"

Doctors laid her on the bed, being brought to the emergency room.

"Sir, let us handle this..." the nurse said

"No, I need to see my wife," Takuto said, not bothering his broken hand.

"Okay, sir," the nurse, unexpectedly said as she give Takuto a mask and all.

They entered the emergency room as he pitied his wife, struggling to push.

"Ranmaru...I'm here... just push," Takuto said

"Takuto... don't leave me please..." she said as tears escaped her eyes

"Shh...of course I'm just here,"

"Now, Mrs. Shindou, 1, 2, 3, push!"

Ranmaru continued pushing as the pain rised in its highest peak. Her surroundings began to swirl around her. Her heart suddenly doubted.

What if I just compare her to Ran?

What if I can't accept her as my daughter because of Ran's disappearance?

What if...I can't love her like Ran...?

She shooked her sweaty head. She loved her child.  More than anything else.

She didn't pay attention in some sort of arguement from the people around her but she continued her pushing, she wants to finish this.

After which seemed like forever, the pain slowly stopped. She sighed then heard a cry-- no cries.