Hallie's p.o.v:

I'm doing it.Actually moving to L.A. I'm crazy. But I'm going to pursue my dream. Youtube and singing is one of my main prorities but I have others as well.
___________________________

I said goodbye to my mom and dad and walked to my flight. I'm gonna miss Tennessee. "Flight 396 to Los Angeles, California is now bording." i heard over the intercom in the Nashville Airport. I picked up my carry-ons and walked onto the plane and sat in a seat next to the window. It was Tuesday so of course, I would be watching the Dolan Twins during my flight. I looked on Youtube and tapped on notifications. And sure enough they had posted a new video. The title was "Ethan gets his wisdom teeth removed". That instantly made me think of Grayson's teeth removal video and I giggled a bit and clicked on the video.
"What's up guys WERE BACK!" They said at the same time then Grayson spoke up."So as you read in the caption, Ethan is going to be getting his wisdom teeth removed today. How you feelin' E?" "I'm super nervous and don't know what to expect. To be honest I think the 'loopy medicine' is gonna bring out extra savage Ethan mode." Ethan exclaims. After a while Grayson waited and they were called back to see Ethan after surgery. "Whoo-hoo!!" Ethan shouted as Grayson walked into the room. "E!" Grayson laughs histerically. " Whoo-hoo!" he says once again....... "Don't tell me to shut up. I ain't no little bitch." ...."Ma'am? You ever heard of a savage? You ever met one? He's right here"....... "OH MY TITTIES GON FREEZE OFF!".. After a few minutes the video went off. I fell asleep thinking about the video.