| DAY6 | Imagine #2 - Wonpil |

Summary: Wonpil prepared a surprise after your birthday party with the rest of the members from DAY6

Words: 876.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in an open park near your apartment which you share with your boyfriend Wonpil. DAY6 members are really close to you since you were little kids, however they moved too soon to Seoul so you stopped seen each other. Then when you came back to Seoul you started to be with them again. This is your first birthday since you moved into Seoul with them so they made an amazing surprise party in a park full of lights and good music, they invited your closest friends and the people you knew from Seoul and their company. But the night it's not over since Wonpil took your hand and guide you to a secrete place.

-Where are we going?

-To a secrete place Y/N.

-*Giggle* should I stop asking?

-*Laugh* yes please, you're going to ruin the surprise baby girl.

-*Giggle* alright -. Wonpil started to guide you into some hidden trees when suddenly a path of bright white lights appeared on the ground. He smiled as he saw your face so bright and happy, and he kept on guiding you to a little lake that was forward the marked road. Finally you met with a beautiful scene in front your eyes, it was a bright lake in the middle of the night with an amazing and shiny tree, that below it was a keyboard with some flowers around it.

-What is this?

-Your final surprise my girl-. Wonpil sat you on a bench that was in front the keyboard, and with a sweet kiss on your cheek he left you enjoying his private presentation for you. He started to sing one of your favorite songs of DAY6 "My Day", and while playing the keyboard he smiled at you as he saw tears forming in your eyes. It was beautiful for you to see all of this, you really love him since you were little kids... "It's perfect" you thought. When he finished singing the song he ran to you and he started to back hug you while you were crying of happiness.

-Don't cry, don't cry baby girl.

-I'm sorry Wonpil, but I feel like the best girl in this whole world.

-And I'm the luckiest man in this whole world because I have you too baby.

-Really?

-*Laugh* of course, you should know that since so long ago!

-*Giggle* I love you! My prince!

-I love you more! My princess! -. Wonpil took you in his arms and while whipping off some of your tears from your face with his left hand he started to whisper in your ear sweet words. He put you down at the edge of the lake and while both of you started to look at the beautiful lake shining bright because the light of the moon, Wonpil started to caress your cheek.

-Wonpil?

-Y/N thank you for being here with me.

-What? Thanks to you! Everything is bright since you got back into my life.

-*Laugh* Jae told me that you said that to him too about me.

-Of course! After all he asked why I was so in love with you.

-You're so sweet baby girl.

-And you are so charming my prince -. Little by little Wonpil started to get close to you and when you were an inch away from each other, both of you started to laugh.

-Come on kiss me.

-No... you always tease me little pianist.

-Because I love when you kiss me.

-*Giggle* like this -. You took Wonpil by his shirt and got even closer to his lips, you were teasing him even more, but when he felt your lips he started to kiss you passionately while he started to smirk. The kiss lasted too long and when you couldn't breathe anymore you got apart from Wonpil.

-You... Stop.

-*Laugh* sorry princess -. Wonpil started to caress your lips and then he embrace you in his arms.

-I LOVE Y/N!!

-Shut up! Somebody will hear you.

-That's the point! I want to let know to the whole world that I love you!

-*Giggle* you're crazy.

-Yes! So crazy that I want to make our relationship official.

-Are you kidding Wonpil? I thought you didn't want to make it that way.

-Y/N I don't want anyone to steal you from me, so let's do it official!

-Okay! I love the idea I always did! -. Both of you started to hug tightly, when suddenly the members appeared from behind.

-Finally!! -. Dowoon shouted through the distance.

-Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! – Young K shouted happily as well-. While the members where shouting from behind, Wonpil looked at you with a bright smile and he stole you a kiss, you didn't stop him and you kept kissing him. Then you got apart and started to stare at each other eyes.

-I love you Wonpil.

-I love you more Y/N, I love you more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it My Days, keep the support on this awesome boy band. <3

If you have any suggestions for another imagine let me know and I'll do my best to make it. And as always have a lovely day!