Chapter 4 Alec's POV

Start from the beginning

"Hey whose that?", Alex asked.

"That would be our new gamma" I reply.
Green comes in loaded with his suit cases. Alex raises his brow.
"This dude carries more luggage than my old girlfriend."

We look at each other and burst out laughing. "Now we both know cakeface would have way more than that!" I say laughing.

He smiles and says," I really missed you good to have you back."

"I missed you two", I say smiling as well.

Then Jacob [my dad] came out wobbling. It was obvious he had been drinking.

"So the whore is back. Great Alex has really missed you but I wish it would have been you who died. You don't even deserve my alpha title!" He screams. Did I ever mention that I hate him?

I ignored him and went to get ready for my ceremony.

(Pic of outfit that I actually am wearing)

(What they wanted me to wear)

Yeah they thought I would wear that ha! Wrong!

I don't look good in plaid.
Alex was pouting on the front steps.

"Why are you still pouting I'm not going to wear it! It shows more cleavage than I have!" I said.

He looked up at me with puppy eyes. "I was just trying to help you find your mate."

I felt bad but I didn't want a mate they would only bring me pain and misery and they would hold me back and make me soft.
"Alex, I don't want a mate! Why is it always mate this or mate that no one actually cares about f*ckin mates and if they do they're just as bad as Jacob!" I yell as I get up and run away from my own ceremony.

I know I should have stayed but I can just come back before the ceremony.

I go to a tree me and my mom used to hide out in just to play and giggle.
I loved this tree as a kid, but that was when she was alive. Now I hate it.
It only brings back memories I wanted to forget.
------------------------------------
Flash back
"Alec, Alec where did she go?", my mother asks as she taps her chin with her pointer finger. She stretches her neck giving me a perfect view of her mark on her right part where the neck meets the shoulder.

I giggle. Whoops!
"Lets see where could my little cookie monster have gone?" She creeps over to a bush I was at and pokes her head into it and yells,"Gotcha" confusion crosses her face.

Then the worry wrinkle comes to her forehead. "Alec?"

She etched closer to where I'm hiding.
She pokes her head over the other bush and grabbed me before I could run again.

"Hahaha I got you!"
I giggle and kick my feet. I put on my 'I'm mad' face and say, "You cheated you looked when you was sposed to be countin!"

She laughed, "Oh really now? If I remember correctly you squealed which helped me find you, but I promise I closed my eyes".

"How did you know it was me who giggled?" I asked.

She smiled big and said, "Because no one is like my little cookie monster".

I look up into her eyes and ask, "Not even Alex?"

She picked me up and set me on a tree limb. "No not even Alex. Baby you are special and no one else will even come close to how special you are", she said.

I hugged her and whispered, "Someone already has it's you".

She tightened her grip on me and I laid my head on her mark.

We started heading home until I fell asleep in her arms.
--------------------------------------------------

I let a tear slide down my left cheek, but no more than one.

I heard rustling in the bushes then...

--------------------------------------------------------
Hi my loves, cliffhanger!! Gotta love em am I right.

Who or what was behind the bushes?
What exactly happened to Alec's mom?
Why is her dad such an arse?
Find out next time!! Bye!