A Week in London

En başından başla

"Have fun, bye" we all hug each other before we load the kids in

"Who's sitting in between the kids?" I ask.

"I will, Brittany's a bit under the weather, she's fine, she's just overcoming it, I've pumped her with lots of fluids and medicine" Santana explains.

"As long as she's ok for the journey" I say.

"Yeah, she's alright" we soon bundle in and start our two hour journey. About half way through the journey, Blaine decided to have a tantrum.

"Daddy" he screams.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Ou" he sobs. I look at Sebastian as I debate to have a break for a bit so we could all stretch our legs.

"Do you want me to pull over?" He asks.

"Santana? Shall we have a bit of a break?" I ask her.

"Sure, I think Britt's getting a little antsy anyway" she says.

"Ok, I'll pull over" Sebastian says. We find somewhere where we could eat and go to the toilet if we needed.

"Ah, that's so much better" I stretch once I was out. I open Blaine's door and noticed an awful smell, I lean down and smell Blaine's crotch.

"You alright?" Santana asks.

"Yeah, I think he's done a poo" I explain to her.

"Oh right"

"I didn't know if not I would've told you sooner, it's just that I didn't smell anything" she says.

"It's fine, I think it's fresh anyway" I say as I get Blaine out. We soon get out and Sebastian takes Blaine while I went to the toilet myself. I came out and Sebastian showed me a photo of him and Blaine next to the pool while they waited for me.