Final Match: Year 3

Start from the beginning

Marcus Flint came flying out of nowhere, nearly knocking the skilled player off her room. Amisty leaped to her feet, outraged, and Hermione and Ron shoved her back down.

"Sorry! Sorry, didn't see her!" He defended pathetically, the lie as clear as day on his face. Fred, to Amisty's joy, chucked his Beater's club right at his head with narrowed eyes.

It hit Flint dead on, smashing his head into his broom handle and causing his nose to bleed.

"That will do! Penalty shot to Gryffindor for an unprovoked attack on their Chaser! Penalty shot to Slytherin for deliberate damage to their Chaser!" Madam Hooch snarled, outraged.

"Come off it, miss!" Fred complained, brown eyes still blazing.

She ignored him and blew her whistle. Alicia flew forward to take the penalty.

"Come on, Alicia!" Lee shouted, shattering the silence that had fallen over the crowd. "YES! SHE'S BEATEN THE KEEPER! TWENTY-ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!"

Flint flew forward, still bleeding (Amisty was smirking at that), and waited for the whistle as Wood circled the posts.

"'Course, Wood's a superb Keeper. Superb! Very difficult to pass -- very difficult indeed -- UES! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! HE'S SAVED IT!" Lee celebrated as the Gryffindor side broke out into cheers.

"Gryffindor in possession, no, Slytherin in possession -- no! -- Gryffindor back in possession and it's Katie Bell, Katie Bell for Gryffindor with the Quaffle, she's streaking up the field -- THAT WAS DELIBERATE!"

Montague, one of the Slytherin Chasers, had flown right in front of Katie and grabbed her head instead of the Quaffle.

Katie barely managed to stay on her broom, dropping the ball in the process. Madam Hooch, once again furious, flew toward them, yelled at Montague, and Katie scored a penalty.

"THIRTY-ZERO! TAKE THAT, YOU DIRTY, CHEATING -- " Lee shouted victoriously, eyes bright.

"Jordan, if you can't commentate in an unbiased way -- !" Professor McGonagall scolded.

"I'm telling it like it is, Professor!" He defended, focusing his attention back on the game. Harry shot off toward the Slytherin end, pressed against the end of his broom with Malfoy streaking after him.

Derrick sent one of the Bludgers right for him, barely missing Harry's head. The other, sent by Bole, just grazing his elbow, and then the two Beaters were just about to collide with him when he shot upwards, leaving the two of them to crash into each other.

Amisty grinned.

"Ha haaa! Too bad, boys! You'll need to get up earlier than that to beat a Firebolt! And it's Gryffindor in possession again, as Johnson takes the Quaffle -- Flint alongside her -- poke him in the eye, Angelina! -- it was a joke, Professor, it was a joke -- oh no -- Flint in possession, Flint flying toward the Gryffindor goalposts, come on now, Wood, save -- !" Lee started up again.

But Flint managed to score, bringing with it a loud shout of cheers from the Slytherins and a curse from Lee that was so bad Professor McGonagall attempted to take the megaphone out of his hands.

"Sorry, Professor, sorry! Won't happen again! So, Gryffindor in the lead, thirty points to ten, and Gryffindor in possession -- " Lee began up.

The game was the dirtiest Amisty had ever witnessed. Bole hit Alicia with his club and made a pathetic excuse for saying he thought she was a Bludger. George retaliated with an elbow to the face. Both teams got a penalty from a red in the face Madam Hooch, and Wood, once again, made an awe-inducing save.