Chapter 9 | instagram stalking

And? Do you?

Maybe. But that's for me to know and you to find out.

        I don't think Ryan Gosling will approve of that.

My text message makes him choke, he gasps for water desperately making me laugh so hard, Coke almost came out my nose!

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ok we better eat and stop texting😂

Dale. I'm not stopping you.

Tobias leaves at 7 because January gets bored and fell asleep. Tobias waves goodbye to everyone and places a kiss of my cheek.

As soon as he leaves, Sinead and Sinead's mother stare at me with their eyebrows raised as if they're waiting for me to talk.

"You like him don't you?" Patricia asks.
"No." I stay trying not to make eye contact making sure they can't see it in my eyes.
"Give over girlfriend, you're blushing. And I know you were texting him at dinner. You were both smiling at your phones!"
"Uhh." I didn't know what to say.
Do I like Tobias?

"He just said how he heard you, when you said he liked me. No flirting." Sinead laughs hysterically like I said something stupid. I replay what I said, it wasn't funny.

"No one said you were flirting. That means you were. Girl. You just played yourself." She says snatching the phone out my hand.

She knew my password. She reads his message out loud.
"Laila asks him if he likes her, his response is; for me to know you to find out, that's a yes! Oh I'm so happy for you!"

I stay over to help tidy up. Then I make my way home.

Before I sleep I open up Instagram. Let's find Toby.

Tobias Pimentel

I type in. Some weird profiles came up but not his. I try again.

Toby Pimentel

No result again. I decide to text him.

Pineapple Pizza

What's your insta?

Why?? 

He replied instantly.

Don't have it. Waste of time.

I huff. I really wanted to find out more about him.

Maybe if I can find out the secret about Summer? No he'd be mad. We'd lose what we have. Another voice whispers, what do you have?

Fuck it! I'll just do it.

asummerjoy

Hey

Hey☺️

           Um I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about Toby? I can't find his insta...

I don't know no Toby's.

At the park? You know? January's dad?