Chapter 2

Noah POV:

I woke up from my nap as soon as the bus was coming to a stop in front of a beautiful house. It was huge but I mean it had to be if there was two whole cast. I was extremely happy to be paired with the IT cast because they all seemed so cool and funny. Also Sophia wasn't too bad looking and from what I know about her, she's pretty cool. She may be 15 and I'm only 13 but ya know, age is only a number.

"Millster, Mills wake up. We're here," I tell Millie nudging her awake.

"huh..?" Millie woke up in a daze. She finally snapped out of it and helped me wake up the others. After everyone was awake, we grabbed our luggage and hopped off the bus. As soon as I saw the house, I immediately thought of my twin sister, Chloe. I knew I would miss her like crap but I will keep in touch with her. The house was a beautiful blue color and it was huge! In the front yard there was a pool and a porch.

"Holy shit," Finn said staring at the house in awe

"Holy shit," Finn said staring at the house in awe. I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Come in guys!" Matt Duffer told us. We obeyed and went inside.

"this place smells like ass," Gaten said as we entered.

"Gaten!" Millie said as she slapped his arm. "We have to live here for two months whether you like it or not so get used to it"

"Fine," he replied rolling his eyes

"We should establish rooms," I said trying to change the subject. It worked and we all went upstairs. We stepped into the first the room.

"Holy shit these rooms are tiny." Gaten said under his breath.

"Why the hell are you so negative Gaten?" Caleb said. The IT cast grew very quite and just stared. I was taken back a bit by this too.

"why are you setting your standards so high?"

"I'm not! You are! If you want to be the first person to leave, than be my guest."

"No thanks."

"why is everyone being so quiet?" I asked.

"God knows," Gaten said.

"Hey guys," Wyatt spoke up.

"hey," Gaten said sarcastically.

"hello! finally someone speaks," Millie said.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"We should explore the town," Millie suggested.

That sounded good to me but we had to unpack first.

"How are we supposed to unpack when we don't know where we are sleeping?" Gaten spoke.

"found mine," Millie screamed from the room next door.

Gaten wandered and found the attic while I followed Millie.
"Holy shit there is an attic. I call it!" he screamed from above.

"LANGUAGE!!" Jaeden yelled from below.

"Look Noah! it has a bay window" Millie said walking over to it.

"oh schnapp that's dope," I said. the light shining onto Millie made her even more beautiful. not that I like her like that. she's like my sister, right?

Here is a chapter that is kinda ducky but here ya go