Chapter One

Millie POV:
Today was the day! Today was the day that I would finally meet all the wonderful people that Finn always talks about. I'm most excited to meet Sophia, i have heard so much about her.

"Goodbye mum!" I say to my mother as I get into the bus filled with my future and current friends.

"Millie! " I hear Noah call as I 1was stepping on. I went on to the bus and sat next to him.

"Hey bud! I've missed you," I tell him although it's only been a few weeks since filming ended.

"Missed you too Millster!" he said as he hugged me. I hugged him back. Over filming, me and Noah have become really close. He was like a brother to me. He's my best friend. I looked around and so far the only people on the bus that I knew where Gaten, Caleb and Natalia. The teens of the show weren't going to be in the same house but they wanted to visit with us anyway. I tried to figure out who the people from the It cast were but I couldn't recognize any of them. There was a boy with curly hair who seemed to be pretty tall who was talking with another boy, much shorter who I recognized as Jack Grazer, one of Finns best friends. There was also one more person in the back who I couldn't really see. He was alone looking out a window listening to music. Our next stop was at Sadies place. We picked her up and sat in the seat in front of Gatens.

"H-hey Sadie," Gaten said nervously. Everyone but Sadie knows about Gatens huge crush on her. Sadie smiled at him and put her earbuds in. Gaten had a look of disappointment on his face but got over it quickly as he and Caleb started talking. As me and Noah talked, two boys I didn't recognize got on along with Finn. Finn was the only one who knew everyone and so he introduced us to everyone. The boy talking to Jack was named Wyatt, the boy in the back was Jaden and the other two where Jeremy and Chosen. I'll have to admit, Jaden was kind of cute.

No Millie, you just met the guy.  Don't start now.

"Now all we have to wait for is Sophia, Joe and Charlie," Finn was telling us as a girl with short red hair boarded the bus with Charlie behind her.

"Speak of the devil, hey Soph!" Finn said to her as she sat with Jaden.

Are they dating? Does she like him? Oh gosh Millie, stop! What do you care if they are dating or like each other.

The last stop was Joe and we left to go to the house. It was quite a long drive but it didn't feel like long. For the majority of the trip, we tried to get to know the other cast. Noah had a particular interest in Sophia, he might even like her. After everyone started falling asleep, I decided I should too. Noah was resting his head on my shoulder and I really couldn't go anywhere. I decided to be nice and just stay put. I out my earbuds in and listened to classical music to calm my nerves. Before you know it, we where at the house.

A/N: hey guys i hope you enjoyed this trashy chapter that i fell asleep on at 4 in the morning. i promise it'll get way better and ill try to update frequently. comment whose POV you want next, create ships, create tea, the more tea the better.

Xo, Zo