Joe Imagine #1 - The Surprise

You were standing in yours and Joe's kitchen. Joe was away on tour and he rarely called you to see how you were going. You then decided you'd go buy something to surprise Joe with when he gets home from tour.

You went upstairs to yours and Joe's bedroom and decided to wear a light grey Fall Out Boy shirt with some black denim jeans and some flats. You then tied your (H/L) (H/C) up into a high ponytail and then went out to the shops to buy some arts and crafts.

You bought a bunch of banner making items that would spell out 'welcome home Joe' and some streamers and set to work. You made the banner and put up some streamers and then you decided to bake a cake so that Joe knew how much coming home meant to you.

You were halfway through baking your cake when the front door opened and you heard a familiar voice go "(Y/N)? Babe, I'm home!" To which you chose to put on a timer for your cake which you'd just put in the oven and ran in to attack Joe with a hug. "JOEEEE!!" You screamed when he put down his bags to catch you running towards him. That's when Joe noticed the decorations. "Oh (Y/N), did you do this yourself?" He asked you to which you nodded. "I'm also baking you a cake. Now go upstairs and wash up. There's something I need to tell you." You replied back to which Joe let go of you to go and shower and get dressed into something different. He didn't know of your true surprise yet but you were about to tell him.

Then a beep came from the timer in the kitchen signifying that the cake was done. You went into the kitchen and took out the cake to let it cool. Joe came downstairs and sat on a stool in your kitchen. "So babe, what's happening. What did you need to tell me?" He asked to let you know he was there for one thing. "Well Joseph. Take a look at this" you said taking a stick out of your pocket and placing it in front of Joe. Joe took the stick in hand and looked it over and looked up at you. "Are you serious?" He questioned. You nodded back. "I'll be back I just gotta tell the guys that I'm gonna be a dad. This is the biggest surprise of my life" you laughed and let him go to call the rest of Fall Out Boy. Later on (after icing and letting the icing set) you and Joe ate the cake together.
________________________
Sorry about this taking so long, (also Happy New Year for like 2 weeks ago) this was a little rushed I didn't want you guys to think that I had abandoned my stories which I haven't. Just for the record. But anyways comment with suggestions of what I should do. And what do you guys think about FOB's latest song from M A N I A? I think it's pretty good. See you all next time!
-Aimzy