Volume I pt. 1

Chapter 0: Pain and Regret

One day at a dark and messy room,
There was a guy mourning while he leaned on the wall.

"Do you know how painful it feels if a person you care about, leaves without you, knowing that you might not have a chance to meet them ever again".
He slammed his fist on the floor and attempted to move, but his legs felt numb.

The room was cold, dark and dusty.
Everything was messy, the lamp was on the floor, clothes were scattered, and the door had a small crack on it.
He slowly stretched his right arm to grab a picture frame which was placed at a table at the corner.
But his right knee ached,

"Crap, I might have overdid it", he said.

The pain he felt in his knee was because he kicked the door too much.
His temper slowly cooled down and his breath got heavier because of exhaustion.
He looked at the frame from a distance and said,

"I never even had the chance to tell you".

His phone suddenly ringed and played a peaceful melody.
He grabbed his phone and turned it on.
As he turned on his phone a sudden breeze of wind blew the curtains.
The ray of light entered and pointed directly at his eyes.
He dropped the phone because of the sudden appearance of light.

"Ahhhhhh!",he yelled.

He haven't left the house for 6 days and holed himself in his room when he had the chance.
His mother was unable to convince him and leave the house, he hid in his personal bubble just shutting everyone out

He covered his eye with his left hand and slowly tried to get up.
But he slowly lost the strength to move so he layed on the floor to rest but the phone kept ringing.
It was a call from a girl.
The caller I.D. showed the name Sagiri Tobbichi.

It was 10 p.m.

"I don't want to talk to her right now, I don't know what I should tell her", he muttered.

He clicked the red button to decline the call from Sagiri.
He placed the phone on the floor and kept quiet for a moment.
He glanced at his left wrist and saw an orange bracelet.
He remembered that he gave a matching bracelet to Sagiri.
The guy clenched his teeth and tried to hold back his tears.

"I don't want this,Why? Why do you have to leave?",he asked.

Nobody was in the room to answer his question. The only sound that can be heard in the room, was his own sobs.

He grabbed his phone and breathed heavily like he had to collect his thoughts.
He clicked gallery and searched its contents. Looking at the past made him feel nostalgic and empty.
His hand shivered as he saw the picture of himself and his uncle 9 years ago.

He remembered the guilt he felt a while back and drowned himself in sorrow and regret towards himself.
Slowly he lost consciousness and fell asleep.

Message from the author.
"Whenever you are rejected by society, be true to yourself and don't lie to your own feelings. The most important events in life always happens during the saddest times we experience". Now back to the series.

As he fell asleep in his room.
He saw flashbacks of his past repeating again and again.
The old playground, the Cycling Competition, the accident, and the school rooftop.

"I don't want this, I don't want this, please... let it all stop", he shouted.

The sight of everything he saw made him feel guilty and alone.
Then suddenly everything around him disappeared and nothing remained but darkness and silence.
He cowered in fear as he slowly floated deeper in the dark void.
As he was about to lose hope a hand with a green bracelet reached out to him.