Volume 1 pt.2

Chapter 1: Where it all began

February 24th of the year 2004,

"Back then I was clueless of the world I lived in, With only my parents to run off to. I was unaware of the events happening in the outside world", Konari said.

It all started at the city of New York.
Konari was 9 back then, He never attended school and was homeschooled instead.

As a child he never had the time to interact with other children because, of his strict parents.
An accident that happened in the past was the cause of this dilemma so his safety was to be prioritized.

All by himself, Konari hated being alone at home always studying in the morning and played by himself during breaks.

He gets tired of the fact that he has to be by himself all the time.

But he just doesn't want to show it to his parents because he doesnt want to trouble them.

His father, Izumi Saki a well known businessman and entrepeneur who works as the manager for a very well known company.

Heavy rain drops poured all over new york. And the breezes of wind blew the raindrops eastwards.

At the 39th street Oneil Industries, a Laboratory/Branch office was located.
The office which Konari's father managed.

Oneil Industries New York slowly improves every year, and each year it gets even closer to its specific goal to be as succesful as the main office at the United Kingdom.

Oneil Industries is a well known company in the United Kingdom and had its first branch of business in New York.

The company specialized in selling and improving the worlds technology.
Oneil Industries a company which started in the early 1980's ,was founded by Serge Oniel a college valedictorian who took in all the necessary knowledge to change the world using skill and effort.

The company stood for more than 20 years and is still improving till this day.
Izumi Saki, Konari's father and the current manager of the branch office.
Had to deal with a major issue, Spreading the influence of the company throughout the globe.

As a thought he had ideas of how to improve the company.
To spread it to somewhere in Asia where it can not only improve but also be well known and gain the trust of those who rely on the advancement of technology.

The race to be the first to give the best opinion started when The Lead Director, Serge Oneil announced that he wants to spread the company's influence throughout the world.

Izumi joined this battle hoping to achieve the Lead Director's trust and a position at the main company.

However he was stuck at a slump since he never knew where to start.

Before he focused on the competition he sacrificed his time to finish his job, reviewing the branch office's income.
While he was reviewing the status of the business at home.

The current head of the company, Cornelius Oneil personnally requested an audience to greet him.
The office was shocked of Mr. Oniel's sudden arrival.

While the office was panicked.
Izumi was stressed out at home trying to finish his job while also trying to brainstorm while working.
It didn't go well for him, He lost focus while working.

As the trusted friend of Cornelius, Izumi's coworkers considered him as their honorable rival.

The pressure he felt from his opponents was too much for Izumi to shoulder by himself.

This goofy manager is mostly carefree and lax but when he gets serious, he's a person that must not be ignored.
filled with the desire to win, he found out that just giving an idea would be irrelevant.