15- ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

9 hours and 8 minutes later~

After getting off the airplane and getting drove to their hotel the couple finally had the chance to rest. After a long flight from Korea to Maldives they obviously need to get some shut eye.

Especially Mark!

He didn't get enough rest because he wanted to make sure his wife is comfortable. Mark didn't even know why he cared for her so much but considering they're married it's his responsibility to take care of Nayoung.

Their hotel room isn't the "eleganza extravaganza" type of room. It's simple yet cozy. They didn't wanna get those underwater hotel rooms which are very expensive. They wanted to stay on a budget despite them being able to afford more than that.

 They wanted to stay on a budget despite them being able to afford more than that

Something like this.

~~~~~
The sun rose and Nayoung woke up first. She smiled at the view in front of their bed. The girl stood up and slid the sliding door to open it up. She went out and sat down on the hammock.

The view was indeed marvelous. The big blue see was in sight. Islands from afar can be seen. She felt relaxed!

After a few minutes of her "Me time" she heard a deep husky voice calling out for her.

"Nayoung?" Mark called from the inside and she stood up and went in their room again.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Do you want to have breakfast at the hotel's dining area or do you wanna have breakfast on bed?" Mark asked her.

"I wanna try the breakfast on bed. That seems fun and an exciting way to hang out here in our room" Nayoung told him.

"I was actually thinking the same way but I thought you wanted to explore the hotel while we're on our way to the dining area" the latter explained.

"We can explore right after we eat. Maybe we can also go for a swim. We're here on a beautiful island might as well enjoy right?" Nayoung exclaimed and Mark nodded.

"Okay" he replied and got the hotel's telephone to get their food in their room.

While waiting they decided to watch whatever there is on TV. After that they heard the doorbell ring signalling that their breakfast has arrived.

"Thank you for availing our brealfast on bed service here is your food. Please enjoy and have a pleasant stay in our hotel" the one who brought their food said and they thanked him.

"Let's dig in I'm starving" Mark said and they started eating their delicious breakfast.

Author's note:

Y'all Merry Christmas! It's late I know but if it's still December then it's still Christmas lmao. It's also my birthday tomorrow so I'm pretty excited cuz I'm turning 17! I cannot believe it I'm getting old ughhh. I also saw NCT's performance and dang they never disappoint! And NCT dream and skz?! Omg my stayzen heart can't get any happier!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie