4- ʙᴇᴅsʜᴇᴇᴛ

Three weeks later~

"So this is your new home!" Nayoung's mom squealed as she opened the door to the new and unfamiliar house.

So it's been three weeks and all the two families did was plan for the wedding. The original plan was the couple are going to live together after the wedding but they changed their minds and did it before the wedding instead so they could get along.

Nayoung's mom gave them a tour. It's just her today since her husband is doing some businesses with Mark's parents.

The house is not that big but it wasn't that small either. It has two floors and it looks very cozy.

"I'll leave you both now. I still have to attend a meeting! Bye!" and with that, Nayoung's mom left.

The two we're silent. No one dared to speak as they felt awkward.

"So uh.. Let's unpack?" Nayoung broke the silence and Mark nodded.

As they went ustairs they remembered there was only one huge room upstairs with a bathroom inside and another outside. The third room is the stock room.

As they entered the room they saw one king sized bed and a couch at the corner. It has cabinets and other stuff that you can find in a room.

(a/n: just imagine it how you like it)

They unpacked and put all their stuff in the cabinets and had a little conversation but they are mostly quiet. After a few, they finished.

"Oh there's only one bed" Nayoung sighed and rolled her eyes.

Mark suddenly grabbed a marker and drew a line at the center of the bed sheet.

"I'll take the left you'll take the right" he told her.

"There's a couch at the other side of the room dumbass. Find a way to remove that line on that bed sheet or I will kill you" she said and left the room.

Mark then facepalmed on what he did.

"dang it" he mumbled as he just layed down on the bed and felt his eyes getting droopy he then drifted off to dreamland.

Author's note:

Y'all!! My lips are so dry. Maybe even drier than Jaemin's lmao. Anyways have a good day/night todayyyy wuv you all!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie