Chapter 18 - Dreams

Start from the beginning

"Uhhh," I moan as he strokes me. He smirks, making sure I'm looking into his eyes. He does it again making me sit up and wrap my arms around his neck for stability.

"You know," he says, placing my hand on his pyjamas trousers. "You're really sexy." He places my other hand on his trousers. "But I'd bet you're sexier when I'm between your legs." I pretend to go to pull his trousers but at the last second move up to his chest and push him over so I'm on top. I swing my legs round so that straddling over him instead.

"I suppose it does look better when I have the control," I mock.

"You have control huh?" He says placing his hands on my shorts. "I don't think so." He rips my shorts off, and I mean literally. He physically tears them away from my body. But he doesn't just stop at my shorts, he goes one step further. I squeal looking down at myself.
"Don't worry my eyes won't look," he promises, pulling his trousers and boxers off. "Put something else might." He slips inside me. If completely forgotten how he was until it hit me like a truck.

I scream out as he enters me. Pain and pleasure take over my entire body. He leans in and kisses me again but when I'm least expecting it he thrusts in. I yelp again. I can see by the smirk on his face, he's enjoying this a little too much. I smack his cheek.

"That's rude," he says. "I guess I'm going to have to punish you again." He moves further in again. I grip onto his back.

"You sick fuck," I cry out as he goes for it once again, and again, and again. He continues to go even when I'm writhing in pain and moaning like there's no tomorrow. I felt it coming, no pun intended.

"Jungkook," I whimper. "I'm about to-"  too late. I am cut off by my own body. I feel a remarkable amount of pleasure. And there he goes too. I feel our juices mix inside me. It feels good, and by good I mean remarkable. He pulls out and lays on the bed next to me. I turn my head to him. He holds my face in his hand.

"You know, guys can only have one orgasm a day whereas girls can have many," Jungkook informs me.

"Most people day I love you after they have sex," I say snuggling into his chest.

"Since when we're we most people," he answers. I nod knowing he has a point. I'd just had sex with my boyfriend's brother for the second and still felt no remorse
"I know you're worried Ai-yeon."

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You're worried about our relationship," he explains. "That when you break up with him, Tae's going to hate you. That if we keep doing this you'll end up pregnant like Sam. That one day everything will go south."

"Can you read my mind or something?" I ask.

"No," he sighs. "I just have the same worries."

"I see, tonight we've shared both our dreams and worries," I say cuddling into the pillow. "Wait how did you know about Sam?"

"You think I didn't hear her when you were eavesdropping on their conversation?" he asks rhetorically. "Anyway, now we've spoken about our dreams and worries, can we not talk and go to sleep?"

***

"Hello lovebirds," Jimin teases as we walk down the stairs to the dining room.

"What?" I ask flinching a little as I move onto my next foot. I almost misplace my next step, causing Jungkook to wrap his hand around my waist to keep me from falling.

"Well you're limping and we all know what that means," Jimin smirks.

"Shut up Jimin," Jungkook retorts helping me to my seat. I sit down my insides still aching a lot. I wrap my arms around my stomach.