104

sierra pov
Its been 3 months since the murders finally stopped, no one has heard from Kayla or Carter and i'd love to keep it that way.

I yawned sitting up and looked over at the empty spot next to me, it was weird Grayson not being in bed next to me. I pulled the covers off of me and hopped out of bed, throwing one Grayson's over sized shirts over my naked body. I walked down the hallway very aware, i opened Nina's door and nope she wasn't in there. i heard a cup fall downstairs, i grabbed a bat from the hallway closet and crept down the stairs luck wasn't on my side because one of the stairs let out a loud creak.

I reached the bottom with the bat held high behind me, because if this bitch was still alive i was going to finish her once and for all.

"SURPRISE !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA..... " They shouted then lowered their voices seeing the bat in my hand that i was about to hit Jack G with. i dropped it and put my hands over my heart breathing heavily.

"Holy shit, you guys scared the living hell out of me." i laughed a bit, Grayson came and wrapped his arms around me.

" Sorry babe, Nina and I came up with this plan to surprise you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Now lets go get dressed, we're going somewhere fun" Nina said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs.

XXX TIME SKIP XXX

"we've been in the car for two hours, were could we be going that's worth it." i sighed laying my head on Gray's shoulder.

" Don't be such a brat CE we will be there in 15 minutes." Grayson rolled his eyes.

" awe you really are by baby sister " Nina cooed looking up from her phone.

Soon we go to a sign that says Disney land, I almost jumped out of the car window in joy.

I dragged Grayson to every ride even the kid ones because I have never been.

XX TIME SKIP XX

The time went by so quick that I fell asleep and was shaken awake by Grayson.

" Come on babe we're home " he said rubbing my head.

I rubbed my eyes opening the door but soon I was wide awake, so many people in my house.

" I thought you'd like a party " Nina said smiling, I smiled back then excused myself so I could go upstairs to get changed.

Something about my room felt off, like the aura surrounding it. I walked over to my bed and sat down far a second, a card slide off my pillow hitting my leg. It was addressed to me.

Dear sierra

I have no intentions of being in your life anymore, Carter and I are happier than ever backpacking around the world. I know I caused you pain but thee is one thing still bothering me.... I didn't kill your mother and I don't know who did.

XxxKayla

I gripped onto the paper I read it over and over again so many times.

" Hey silly what are you doing ? Everyone's ready to sing happy birthday and cut the cake." I jumped at the sound of Nina's voice, I looked up to see her smiling with a knife in her hand.