chapter 43 im so sorry

Before I start this I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I don't think I would have gotten this far without you all. I love you guys and thanks for read this book.

Its been a two months and summer is approaching . having this baby had been had. Lately I've been getting pains like cramps almost.

Grayson has been helping me through this saying he's gonna be a real father to this child.

Word around school is that I'm pregnant almost everyone knows but I don't care they don't know me or my story.

I was wearing white denim jeans with a button up flannel.

I was walking down the hall with Emily and I was feeling dizzy .

"Hey Sier- oh my fucking gosh you're bleeding" she screamed

Huh? I looked down everything started to go black.

I woke up if a hospital... Not the first time right.

I jumped up but pain shot through my body.I looked to my side to see a crying Emily and a teary eyed grayson.

"Hey guys" my smile faded.

"What happened, is the baby okay?" I panicked

A now sobbing a Emily ran out the room. Grayson was shaking his  head quietly repeating the words no.

"Grayson answer me" I put my hand on his cheek I was scared know.

A doctor walked in.

"Oh miss James you're awake." He came closer and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for your loss" he said

No he was just fucking with me right my baby is fine I kept repeating in my head.

I was screaming I didn't know was but it was loud. Any doctors came in holding me down while giving me a shot. I felt sleepy then u just slept.

Before I was out I heard

"its fine Mr.Dolan we just put her to sleep. She must be stressed and tired she not in a very good mental state right now."