I carefully opened an eye and then the next, only to find that Ryo had gone back to eating his sandwich with a shrug while Chris was staring at me in confusion.

"When did that happen?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yesterday, actually. But I've liked him for a while." I said, and Ryo chortled. "For a while? She's liked him since October and it's almost December now."

"Shut up." I said hotly, blushing as I looked down at my food, glad that Julio wasn't around to hear that particular comment.

The rest of lunch passed by with me sending off my friends' teasing about my boyfriend and the rest of my day passed slowly.

Ally had picked me up in the morning, so I was waiting for her in the parking lot when I felt arms snake around my waist from behind.

I freaked, and immediately began squirming. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth and a deep voice whispered in my ear, "It's alright. It's just me."

"Oh, thank God." I said, relaxing before turning in Julio's arms and giving him a quick hug.

"Do not sneak up on me like that again, okay?" I ordered and he shrugged.

"You want a ride home?" He asked, throwing his arm around my shoulder and glaring at the people staring at us. I could even see a few teachers giving us curious looks.

"Ally's driving me home, but if you want to I can tell her I'm going with my boyfriend."

"You really like that word, don't you?" He said, chuckling. Kayla from Physics actually gasped at the sight of him looking happy.

"Yes." I admitted, flushing. For a girl who barely blushed, it was annoying to blush multiple times a day now.

"Come on, Javi found out that I asked you out and he wants to see you again. You're free now, right?"

I laughed, before arguing lightly, "Asked me? You basically just told me."

"Hey, I gave you the chance to disagree, so that should count as asking."

I didn't bother responding, and only pulled out my phone to text Ally and tell her that Julio would drop me off. She responded to that with a long spiel that included multiple heart-eyes emojis and winky faces. I sent her the facepalm emoji in reply, before shoving my phone into the pocket of my jeans.

"So," I said, taking the helmet Julio offered me, "You already told your brother about us?"

"He was the first, and only, person I told." Julio grinned, looking so happy that I was actually pretty surprised.

"Seeing you this happy is gonna take a little getting used to." I informed him, sitting behind him, and wrapping my arms around him even tighter than usual, burying my face into his shoulder and kissing his cheek.

He didn't respond, and only started the motorcycle up, the noise reverberating through the near silent parking lot.

Julio drove us to an apartment complex on the slightly cheaper side of town. Not as deep in as the warehouse, but not exactly very fancy.

He led me up to an apartment on the third floor and opened the door without knocking. So, this was Javier's apartment.

"Javi! We're here." He called, and Javier came rushing into the entryway, stopping to hug his brother before turning to me with a big grin.

"Taylor! It's been a while." He smiled, wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Hey, Javier." I said, my voice muffled by his shoulder. He was taller than Julio, but only by a bit.

"Come on," He pulled back, leading us in to the living room. It was small and pretty messy, with a couch, an armchair and a TV. There was a tiny kitchen to the right and two doors led to bedrooms. There was a third door that was closed, which was probably the bathroom.

"I like the place." I said honestly. It was a little shabby, but it was really cute.

"Thanks. Sorry 'bout the mess; my roommate never cleans." He apologized, gesturing for us to sit down.

"It's cool, Javi. Now, can you just ask whatever questions you want and let us leave, please?" Julio ordered, sinking into his seat with a glare.

"So eager to leave your only brother, huh, Lio?" Javier teased, showing off his dimples as he smiled.

"Shut up." My boyfriend grumbled, taking my hand.

"Okay, I actually don't have any questions apart from how this happened. I mean, Taylor, I was starting to think he was gay or asexual or something. He hasn't had a girlfriend since, like, middle school or something?"

"Really?" I drawled interestedly, thinking of my own three exes, only one of whom I'd dated in middle school.

"Really." Javier confirmed.

Julio muttered something under his breath, something unsavory about where Javier could stick all these new facts.

"I like her, she likes me. It happened." Julio stated simply, and I was beginning to realize that he was more embarrassed than angry.

"Whoa, okay." Javier made the surrender gesture, thrown off by his brother's defensive tone.

We sat there awkwardly in silence for a while, although the silence didn't really affect Julio; it was like water off a duck's back, honestly. He played with my fingers while Javier and I just looked at each other.

"How's college going?" I asked, just to end the silence, "What's your major?"

"College is fun, actually. I just declared my major. Psychology." Javier answered, looking grateful that he didn't have to say something to break the tension.

"That's cool. I've actually been pretty interested in Psychology." Javier's eyes lit up the moment I said this, and this then turned into the weirdest career counseling session I'd ever had.

It only ended an hour or so later, when Javier ran out of things to say, I was pretty tired and Julio was bored.

"Come on, I'll drop you off back home." Julio spoke after seeing me yawn for the second time this minute.

"Alright. Bye, Javi." I said, almost distractedly, giving him a quick hug.

"Bye, Taylor. Control that asshole a little, will you?"

Javier and I laughed, and Julio only scowled, rolling his eyes at the two of us. But his eyes were lighter, more at peace. Life was finally good, wasn't it?