Let's say Hi to the God

This room was so white to the point of hurting her eyes. the chair, a bed or even the wall and floor are all in white colour. Ashlyn didn't understand what was in the interior's mind when he designed it. If her child went to play outside and came back into this kind of room covered in all the dirt, it would be her responsibility to clean that mess.

No!

No way that she would decorate her place like this, so, this room did not belong to her indeed.

'Talking about white colour...is this place heaven?'
As a conventional idea, many people believed that white colour represented good things while black represented the bad things. However, for Ashlyn, the psychiatrist who studied human behavior, she didn't believe in anything. Human constructed some representations for some reasons, every signs can be interpreted differently, that's how it work.

"Welcome Ashlyn Vemberhans, or I should call you as Ashlyn Mcgrewell? I prefer your surname before marriage, do you know that you are already dead?"
She heard the sound from the back. Damn, her exceeding calm is very likable, Ashlyn didn't understand how she could still keep all feelings inside without showing the expression though.

"Why don't you feel excited at all? I'm actually waiting you to wake up for such a long time. I really want to see your facial expression!"

"..."

She chose to stay in silence

"Hey! Why don't you ask anything? I could answer everything you want to know. Normally people ask me whether this place is in heaven or hell. Or you are not that type of person?" The owner of the sound still kept babbling.

"This is the Holy Heaven. I already know it myself. Apparently, there is no need to ask you about it" she finally answered back

"You have to ask me! You should not answer like that! How can you be sure that this is the Holy Heaven of the Creator?"

Ashlyn didn't waste times to think, she immediately said arrogantly. "I am a good person and the good person always goes to the Holy Heaven of...arrr of what? Oh yes, Holy Heaven of the Creator" She just realised.

Creator?

Did he say Creator, not the God?

"Hmm, you are different from the others, I like you."
It's quite strange to hear a love confession when she was 84 years old, so she turned around to find the voice's owner. If he looked good enough, she might accept his love.

Wait

He didn't mean it like that!

"Please see yourself off, I don't want to talk with someone who likes to lurk in the shadow"

Suddenly, a young handsome man walking out of nowhere. He had such a pair of beautiful green eyes, silver short hair, and white pale skin.

"...Mr. Handsome" Ashlyne mumbled

"What did you say?" Mr. Handsome raised an eyebrow.

"I said Mr. Handsome"

She wasn't embarrassed to call him by that word. Did you expect an eighty-four year old woman to be embarrassed and said nothing about it? She had the right to do what she wanted and no one could stop her.

"You are so funny! I am really interested in you now. My name is Misley Laws, nice to meet you!" Misley smiled widely.

"Nice to meet you too, Misley"

They could not continue their conversation further because suddenly Misley narrowed his eyes and said in a disappointing tone

"Unfortunately, he is here"