"Nothing," she mumbled.

Michael nodded, not knowing how to continue the discussion. He was dying for a line of cocaine but since meeting Hannah, he had kept away from the snowy substance, knowing full well that Hannah would not agree with the drug-taking at all. She was a nurse and had most likely seen the effects of drug abusing which was becoming an increasing problem in the area. The break from cocaine was doing him favours and Michael had never felt better since arriving in Small Heath - most of that down to Hannah - but he was on edge tonight and needed something to calm his down before he blew and ended up leaving the room to get involved with the business. The thought of his mother, or other family members, getting hurt due to a man lurking around the house was a frightening thought to Michael and he would never forgive himself if something serious did happen.

"Come here," Michael said, patting his lap and beckoning for Hannah to come sit on it. He needed cosiness and Hannah was the one person who could provide him with that.

Hannah obeyed his orders and moved over to him slowly, she knew what was coming.

"What is happening out there?" she finally asked as she wrapped one arm around Michael's neck. Her legs were spread out horizontally across Michael's thighs and her back was pressed up against the armrest. Michael had one arm wrapped around Hannah's waist as he held her close, frantic for her warmth and love.

"I don't want to bother you with any of the issues so I'd rather you didn't know. There's a lot of shit going on and it's best that you stay out of it," Michael said, dismissing Hannah's question. Luckily, she understood and remained quiet about the problem occurring outside of the room.

While speaking, his hand was pressed flat against Hannah's thigh as he moved the dress leisurely up the skin until it rested just below her underclothing. Hannah watched Michael's skilful hand and blushed profusely before finally looking up at him with a smirk.

"What do you think you are doing?" Hannah asked playfully.

Michael raised both eyebrows before sniggering. "I think the question is, what do you want me to do?"

A huff came from Hannah as she leaned back against Michael's arm and the armrest with a teasing smile playing on her lips. Michael was in wonder as Hannah moved one hand to cover Michael's before pushing his hand further up her uncovered thighs.

"A part of me believes that you already know the answer to that one, Michael."

"Do I?"

He was teasing, Hannah was aware of this. Her feelings were one big mess as she listened and responded to the back-to-back seducing, the words gliding from their lips smoothly as if they had been together for years. Michael knew how to work Hannah in the most amazing of ways and he hadn't even done anything. Already, her heart was sprinting, throat dry and palms sweaty as she waited for him to make the move that would soon have her moaning and breathless. There was something in his eyes, behind the fear, something that she did not recognise. Desire.

Michael placed one hand on Hannah's cheek that was facing away from him before dragging her in for a slow and sensual kiss. A shudder ran down her body as she focused on his lips and tried to ignore his dangerously close hand that was moving further upwards. Hannah's pants were exposed at this point, a special undergarment set that she had picked out especially for the night, for Michael. Breaking the kiss for a quick moment, Michael glanced down at his hand and swallowed. Hannah was truly tempting, and it was taking Michael all of his strength to not take her there and then, but this needed to be slow; he wanted to cherish it for the rest of his life. Michael wanted to be Hannah's first but also her last.

"Tell me if things are moving too quickly," he whispered against Hannah's neck as he left light kisses along the sweet-smelling skin.

Hannah moved one hand to the back of Michael's neck and pushed him closer towards her skin when he began to move away before nodding and slanting her head to the side, allowing Michael to freely kiss the sensitive skin below her ears for a few moments.