Kirill and Esha

Esha was hot. No one could deny that, even Kirill had to admit it, as shallow as he was. She was the prettiest Indian girl he'd ever seen. Her hair was like the night, her eyes were perfect dark almonds, and her skin was smooth. She was very petite, probably didn't even make it to his shoulders. He had walked past her house so many times and found her laying in the grass just staring at the sky...she enchanted him. She also gave him hard-ons that you could see across the street.

He fantasized about her at night as he touched himself and often wondered if she'd done the same. Sometimes the thought of her touching herself was too much and he'd get hard again. Little did he know that Esha was thinking the same thing. At night she'd dream dirty dreams about him and touch herself. She had always had a thing for Russian guys and he was gorgeous. She didn't even know his name, but one time she caught him jerking off in the trees across from her house. She hadn't said anything, but watched in aw. His cock looked delicious, it was the biggest she'd ever seen, the tip was wet and pink. She heard him murmur her name as he came. When he had finished she went over to examine the place he had jacked himself off and found cum dripping everywhere. There was so much she couldn't even comprehend it. She took a little with her finger and tasted it. It made her so wet she began to touch herself there too.

She was at her wits end with this, she wanted him now. Kirill was thinking the same thing and headed down the street. On the way there he realized he hadn't thought anything through, but as he neared her house he was pleasantly surprised to find her sitting on her lawn. In the night she looked radiant, but also cold. This was his chance...