Chapter: 3

No ones Pov
Yuna had woke up and was now looking for any head injuries on Miyuki who hadn't woken up yet, yuna was very worried because Miyuki was barely moving and she could see her chest barley moving up and down meaning Misaki wasn't breathing normally. Yuna put her ear against Misaki chest and heard her heart beat slowly but at least the heart was still beating. She then heard Miyuki groan and slowly open her eyes "Miyuki!" She said so glad to see her friend was alright and not hurt.

Miyuki Pov
I heard shuffling feet on concrete and felt some weight on my chest where my heart was, I groan and open my eyes a little to see a stone ceiling above me as well as hearing yuna's voice "Miyuki!" I sat up with her help and rub my eyes a little using my palms as I leaned on the wall behind us, I faced my lap and closed my eyes having a small headache. Yuna tensed up as the silver haired guy crouched down in front of us "why are you doing this to us? Why did you bring us here?" Yuna questioned while wrapping her arms around my shoulders making me lean against her figure, she didn't want me getting hurt so she held me close to her as much as she could "shut up. You talking so much makes me want to kill you" he said with a smirk and threatening eyes pointed directly at her as she let tears run down her cheeks and I felt them fall on top of my head "leave..her...alone" I said slowly as the guys smirk widen "oh?" He said interested that the silent friend just spoke but he didn't have time to mess with her because the buff guy said "they're here" the guy clicked his tongue and stood up straight.

Shinwu arrived in just a few minutes "yuna! Miyuki!" He yelled out and slid to a stop with Ikhan by his side holding a skinny wooden board "s-shinwu..." Yuna said afraid of what's to come next "that was quick. You must have ran over here with out hesitation, huh?" The silver haired guy said to shinwu who breathes heavily along side Ikhan who did the same "I like that. One of you isn't here, but that's not a problem. Shall we get started?" The guy continued with a smug smirk on his face while shinwu gritted his teeth in anger and glared at the guy. Shinwu looked at the guys before direction his attention to us, he seemed relieved for a moment before returning his attention to the man "why are you doing this?" He asked in a monotone voice "hmm...why? You must have been curious, I wanted to tell you in person. You guys don't need to be introduced to each other, right?" The silver haired man said smirking as the sickly skinny man from before walked out from behind him. Shinwu, Ikhan, and yuna gasped in shock to see the man who tried to hurt yuna stand before them again. I really couldn't react because I still didn't come to my senses, most of their conversation to me sounded disoriented as if I was submerged in water. Those late night talks were having their effect on me now. It was sorta calming in a way, like nothing could hurt me...I lost consciousness again.

Shinwu Pov
"Miyuki! Wake up! Please wake up Miyuki!" I heard yuna shout and quickly turn my head towards them, my eyes widen at Miyuki's slumped motionless body leaned against the cement wall. I could barely tell she was breathing, every thought and part of my body screamed at me to get her some medical attention but I swiftly turn my head to the skinny man knowing if I moved towards her, he'd attack without a doubt 'hang on Miyuki, I'll save you!' I thought as I relaxed my tense muscles and prepared myself to fight.