Notice me -Ethan-

<edited>

You

Ethan has always been a great boyfriend. He's loving, sweet and caring. I really couldn't ask for more.

Which is why I felt oddly guilty finding myself wanting more attention recently. He seemed so focused on his work lately. I've let it pass me for the first couple weeks.

Now, it's been two whole months since Ethan hasn't really paid mind to our relationship. Of course he didn't forget our anniversary and he obviously doesn't ignore me at all. It just feels like he knows were together and that's enough for him.

We hardly ever go out for fun anymore, when we do it benefits his work. I have no problem with him focusing on his carrer. That's all I've ever wanted for him. But lately it's almost as if he only noticed his work.

I've mentioned this to Grayson a few times whenever our conversations would get deep. Me and Grayson weren't best friends or anything, but we get along and we talk well.

He tells me that he's noticed he hasn't walked in on us making out as often as he used to. Which he did every single time.

But he also said that Ethan hasn't changed towards him and that he's always been serious about his job. I understood that, which made me think I was thinking about it too much.

I came home with the boys favorite pizza to maybe get some bonding time for all of us. I wouldn't mind talking about their videos or fans or even the new wearhouse they're building. Just as long as we could sit and talk.

I entered Ethans' room and found it empty. I quickly exit and head to Graysons' room knowing they'd be in one of them.

"-right what should we do for the outro?" I heard a fait voice

"Gosh we always have this problem"

I walk closer to the sligthly opened door and push it wide open.

"Y/n!!" Ethan said loudly towards me

His action made me smile. I felt like he finally was normally happy to see me like he used to always be.

"You should join for the outro" he spills out

I was taken back. Again, the thoughts of his work roamed his mind.

"You know the fans love you" Ethan explained as I walked over to them.

I felt so down. I didn't want to seem upset in the video because their fans are so observative.

Just three weeks ago I appeared on the background of their video walking outside with my school bag and they went nuts.

Some fans thought me and Ethan fought and that I was crying because I pushed up my glasses and they'd thought I was wiping a tear. Others thought I was someone else and that Ethan was cheating on me.

Understandable since I don't even need the glasses I was wearing and wore them for fun.

Some thought I was Cameron. Other thought I was Grayson's girlfriend.
And I even think one of them suggested I was Gizmo's babysitter. Bird sitter in this case. Though I hope they were joking.

Point is, they'd catch on. And possibly read ever deeper to this than I have.

"Yeah sure" I finally responded and smiled

"Yes" Grayson said excitingly

We did the outro and finished.

I left before they said peace and then they continued.