six

One month later

One month later

Saison trembled as the girl stood across from her yelling words that stabbed Saison deep, her cries softened as the girl looked at her, a smug look danced across her face. Saison wiped her nose with the soft tissue and sat it down on the glass table where decor was held.

"I can't believe you'd do this... you... you bitch!" Elidi yelled her slim body reaching across the table yanking Saison up as Saison cried her, hands balled into a small fist. Saison did not want to hurt the girl, everyone in their circle knew Saison was a little loco, and a her brain was quite complex the other. Zane and Baelyn watched with curiosity as Elidi knew she was going to get her ass beat within a minimum of ten minutes. 

Saison pried Elidi's ivory colored hands before pushing her with force as Elidi fell into the TV stand. "I don't wanna hurt you Elidi, please stop!" Saison cried standing up. Baelyn softly grabbed Saisons hand, but it was soon snatched away as Elidi and Saison held a stare down. Pointing at her, Elidi said "Fuck your sob story you Freaky Fred looking bitch!".

Saison grumbled a few words in her native language, which was Haitian before power walking around the table and snatched Elidi up and uppercutted her. Elidi screamed in angony before dropping as Saison towered over her kicking wherever. "Don't you think we should break it up?" Zane whispered carefully sitting her glass of Bacardi Razz down.

Baelyn nodded, "Hell yea, these bitches look like they about to break my TV, I'll be damned" The other two girls stood up and jogged two the girls who were busy throwing blows, mostly Saison since Elidi covered her face blocking the punches that were being delivered. 

Since Baelyn and Zane were well fit and bigger they were able to tear both skinny girls apart as they yelled curse words at each other as Elidi's face was covered in blood which was leaking from her nose. 

Dragging Saison from the living room and into a guest room, Zane pushed Saison on the bed since trying to sit Saison down wasn't working. Squatting in front of her, Zane moved Saison's curly tresses from her hazelnut skin glowing under the flourecent light. Saison huffed and puffed before settling down. Zane's caramel orbs met Saison as Zane read her. She could see that Saison had trouble expressing herself and was always considered someone who did bad things. 

Being around Saison for only a month, Zane knew that Saison was often labeled the 'bad girl' of the group since she did things the normal girl wouldn't knew. She was known as a whore, but she simply explained herself by saying she was 'living life to the fullest'. Growing up in a strict home, Saison was not liable to do things she would please; therefore, she snuck out and did normal teenage things, until she got locked up for Posssesion of drugs, such as Xans, Percocets, Marijuana and Amphetamines. Since being sixteen, she was charged as a juvinille but was soon scentenced as an adult. Her parents were fairly wealthy and they could afford the best attorney which got Saison of the hook with two years probation and 116 hours of community service.