Chapter 1

It was a normal day for you. The same as every other. You wake up, take a shower, eat breakfast, brush your teeth and hair, get dressed, go out and greet the world with the best smile you can muster. You had to admit it was hard to do that some days. You head to Starbucks for a (f/h/b),when you arrive there was only a few people there, mostly millennials mooching up the free WiFi. You greet you favorite Batista/Baristo, (b/f/n), who you had been friends with since you moved here from (H/t). "Hey Y/n, the usual?" You nod your head groggily. They smile and gently laugh, "Wow, you look more tired than usual!" You glare at them not in the mood but you couldn't hold back your smile.

As you back up from the counter to get to your favorite seat, you bump into something or more accurately someone. You quickly apologize to the person, but as you look up you meet a face of a guy who is unmistakable. Your face flushed red as you realize who he is.

Markiplier.

The Mark Fischbach.

OK act cool...  Don't freak out.  
You try to play cool but the words won't come out.

Your palms get sweaty. Your mind races in a million direction. It's doomsday in you head.
"Uh... Miss are you OK?" He asks and slightly tilts his head. Oh god he is so cute.
"Yeah, I uh- Th-thanks." Nailed it. "Oh that's good to hear, My name is Mark." His smile grows. "My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you Mark." Congrats you made it through two whole sentences without studdering. "Oh sorry you were going to order weren't you?" You say before stepping out of his way. He smiles at you and thanks you before ordering.

 Right then (b/f/n) calls you over for your beverage which you grab but before you could pay Mark comes over and insists on paying for you," It's the least i could do for bothering you earlier." You blush and try to protest but he already put the money down. You reply with, "I'll only let you pay if you sit with me." He smiles widely,"Ok then, Deal!."

Oh my goodness why did you say that.
When you sit down you notice that you have the same drinks. When you asked about it he said it was merely coincidental. You two struck up a friendly conversation for awhile. When you were about to leave he stopped you and handed you the receipt and walked off. You look down at the receipt to see a number with the following note.

You're pretty nice, call me sometime OK? ~
      ,Mark Fischbach
(please don't give out my number I don't want my phone blowing up with fangirls wanting to hook up)

What just happened.
__________________
482 words~
What do you think? I am not the best writer...
At all