Monday

It started out as any other day did. Walking around the estate. Bored. Lonely. Eren never really knew what to do. Being the son and only heir to a very honorable and wealthy company had its downsides. He didn't have any friends. In fact the only one he ever talked to was his tutor. His name was Levi. Normally you would address your teachers by their last name but they had come close enough to address each other rather informally.

     Sometimes Eren would zone out wondering just how close they were. The reason for his confusion is because Eren himself was in love with Levi. Naturally he had not told him. It would be crazy to do so. Not because Eren didn't want Levi to know. It was more because he was afraid of his feelings being unrequited. His confusion grew stronger everyday. A smile here, a laugh there. Was he leading him on or simply being friendly?

     Eren sighed to himself. He had gotten used to the constant confusion inside his head. The only thing that really bothered him was that every time Levi would flash him a smile or chuckle under his breath, Eren fell even harder. He knew these kind of feelings were not allowed. Despite knowing that he couldn't help but long for not only his love but his body as well. Not only was Levi smart and funny in his own odd way, but he was also extremely attractive. Eren had noticed that from the first time they had met. He remembered it well. His first encounter with Levi happened rather suddenly.

     Eren had been sitting in his room when one of the maids came to inform him that his father wished to speak with him. He sighed and lazily walked down to his father's office. He had only just opened the door to the room when his breath caught in his throat. Standing before him was by far the most attractive person he had ever seen.

     He was short. He had black hair and eyes that seemed to show no real emotion or interest. Despite his height, Eren could tell he was in good shape by the way his shirt fit to his body. It clung to him, revealing his form. Not only that but his pants were way too tight. Eren couldn't see his ass but he imagined it to be amazing.

     Eren often thought of that day and the ones that followed. The first couple months of Levi being there were quite awkward. I suppose you could say that Levi was... well serious. He never really seemed to laugh or smile. He always had this intense look on his face as if he was really angry about something. However, after a few months something seemed to soften him. He would sometimes smile and give an occasional laugh here and there. Pat Eren on the back as a way to praise him. It was around then when Eren started to become restless with thoughts of Levi.

     Eren sighed and made his way into the house. He had started to walk to his room when he bumped into someone. Someone short. His eyes slightly widened at the sight if Levi. "Oh. Levi, hey. Thought you weren't coming until tomorrow?" Eren gave a quick scan to Levi's body. He was wearing a white button up shirt that was slightly see through at this distance. Eren could roughly see the outline of every muscle underneath the piece of white cloth. He was losing himself in fantasy when he jerked his head upward at the fear of being caught staring. Sure enough Levi had noticed Eren's long gaze.

      Levi sighed. "Yeah I know. I just came today per request of your father." Eren furrowed his eyebrows. "My father?" Levi stared at Eren, his face becoming more stern. "Yeah, mentioned something about you being unsocial and wandering around the estate in a daze." Eren pretended to be his usual self. "It's just because I'm sick of being in this stupid mansion all the time. I need fresh air. Besides, why would he tell you to come here over something like that?" Levi rolled his eyes. "Listen brat, I've been around you long enough to know when something is bothering you. So speak up already." Levi folded his arms awaiting an answer. Despite his size Levi was quite intimidating to Eren. He wasn't sure how to answer. He didn't dare tell the truth. He would never say the real reason to his odd behavior. He had to think of an excuse fast. But nothing came. Instead he stood there stiffly not saying a word. He could feel his heart beat faster as he watched Levi's patience grow thin.

     Levi tsk'd and walked away. Eren's face quickly flushed. Whenever he was near Levi his heart would begin to pound and his body would grow hot. Being under such pressure was too much for him. He quickly made his way to his room and slammed the door. He slid down the side of the wall hands in his face. He was having those urges again. Every time he got close to Levi he would get the urge to kiss him, touch him, pleasure him. He often had fantasies with such situations.  He would finally make a move and Levi would respond willingly. Kissing and touching. Intense body heat and sweat as they rubbed their bodies together. Eren tugged on his shirt. He was in need of relief.

     He knew that this was hardly the time to pleasure himself but he couldn't help it. Endless thoughts of Levi came flooding into his head as his hand made its way into his briefs. He started working himself off. Panting more and more as his hand pumped faster and faster. He bit his lip as the image of Levi sucking him off came into mind. He gasped as he neared his climax. Softly under his heavy breathing he muttered the name "Levi" a few times. He imagined them kissing as Levi panted and said Eren's name. He was close. So close. Just as he was about to release his door flung open.

     "Eren why the hell did you run o-" Levi's words cut off as he took in the image before him. Eren had stopped pumping his hand, although he still firmly grasped his member panting hard, face flushed, and eyes growing wide. "I-" he barely managed to mutter out. It was silent for what seemed like eternity. Levi tried to hide the redness on his face by pretending to be angry. "I was talking to you earlier and only left for a moment. Then I come up here to find you jerking it like some kind of animal." Levi tsk'd and made his way out of the room. He put his hand over his mouth trying to ignore the shocking feeling of desire coursing through his body.

     However, Eren was shocked stiff. His erection had died down. But his heart had sped up. He was seen. Did Levi hear him panting his name? What does he think of him now? Was he blushing before he left just now? Eren's head filled with intense thoughts and worries as he made his way to the bed. He figured he should just lay down and prepare to die. How would he face Levi after this? However, he wasn't aware of a flustered Levi leaning against the wall only a few feet from his door.