Wednesday

The next morning when Eren woke up he was greeted with an instant wave of regret. The sudden and harsh image of his father came to mind as the thought of him finding out about his homosexual tendencies occurred. His father was a stern and unforgiving man, never really gave him much mind unless it was about something important. When Eren was younger he remembered striving for his father's attention. desperately seeking to please him with everything he did. However, around the age of 17, he quickly gave up on the idea. Finding that no matter what he did all he was with was a curt nod and hum of agreement. Despite this fact, he still felt a kind of sick feeling in his stomach at the thought of coming out to his father. Just another reason to receive cold looks of disgust. Then there was the thought of Levi. Although Eren was of age, the difference between them in years was about 8 years. He wasn't sure just how much worse that made the situation, not to mention the fact that Levi was employed by his father. What would happen to him if he were to find out? Levi was a rather stern and collected man. he doubted that he feared his father. Although whether or not he valued his job, or more specifically the income, was a different story. it was no secret amongst the staff that Levi received a hefty wage to tutor him. Regardless of that fact, Levi was the one to initiate the kiss... Did Levi regret what they had done? Or was their relationship going to take a drastic turn? Eren wasn't sure but what he did know is that he would rather do anything right now except for leave his room, in fear of seeing him.

One can only wallow in self-deprivation for so long before having to face the responsibilities of the world. in result to that, Eren now found himself having breakfast downstairs across from his father. The familiar silence rang through the air as he slowly ate his food. The only thing he could do was stare down at his plate in an attempt of avoiding eye contact. The familiar wave of guilt rushed through him at the thought of his father somehow knowing about what happened yesterday. Naturally, however, nothing could be on his side today because he soon heard the soft yet firm sound of his father clearing his throat. Something he always did before starting a conversation.

"Levi will be here at 1 pm sharp and I expect to hear good news from him o your academic process. After he leaves I don't want you to bother me. At least not until after 10... I have some important business to attend to" his father finished with a questioning look, meaning he was waiting for Eren to confirm that he understood. Eren only replied with a soft yes sir and a quick nod of his head before he was back to staring at his food. Important business as his father put it, could only mean something shady. It was no secret to Eren that his father was involved in illegal business. The exact details he was unaware of but he assumed it involved the smuggling of firearms or perhaps even narcotics across the border. It would explain why they were so wealthy despite not being publically recognized as a company, no, this was all underground work. He had a feeling that his father knew he was aware of their business but felt it was best not to question it.

By the time breakfast was over Eren found himself wandering the estate, something he often did when he was in deep thought. A lot of things crossed his mind as he aimlessly dragged his feet in the almost too green grass. What would Levi say when he saw him again? Would he act like it never happened or would he maybe be expecting something? Eren wasn't sure which he was more afraid of. Initially, he had absolutely no intention of starting something with Levi, he was just extremely infatuated with him. However, what else can you do when the person you've been eye fucking for months suddenly has their mouth on yours? The entire situation was almost laughable he thought.

After circling the property about 3 times, Eren looked down at his wrist to see the time read only 12 pm. There was still one more hour until Levi would be there to tutor him. Eren figured that he should use the spare time to go back inside and 'freshen up'. Once back in his room he found himself grimacing back at the door, remembering the time Levi had walked in on him. How embarrassing he thought. He found himself changing into something slightly too styled for a simple afternoon tutor session. But in the end, his nerves had gotten the better of him and he was soon wearing a tight fitted black pant with a slightly open-collared white button up to adorn. He had even put the extra effort in to slightly comb his hair in a makeshift updo. Glancing back down at his wrist he saw that he had only 10 minutes left until Levi would be there, meaning that by this time, knowing him, he was already here. As the routine goes, Eren made his way from his room down to his study where they held their sessions. All the while his stomach tossed and turned in fits of nervousness, the heavy feeling of nausea settling in his body.

Eren had only just sat down when the doors to the study opened ever so slowly as Levi walked in. He seemed slightly dishelved, which for him as rather unusual. Eren took in his appearance briefly before turning away in shame, the thought of eye contact being much too embarrassing. They had only kissed but here he was feeling like some kind of dirty slut. Levi sat across from him and quickly folded his arms as he stared at the side of Eren's head, seemingly waiting for the younger man to say something. As if he knew that he wouldnt, Levi slowly started to speak.

"Listen Eren, what happened the other day... I don't regret my actions, but I would like to inform you that I do recognize them as unprofessional. I don't want you to feel taken advantage of so if you didn't want it then all you have to do is tell me right now and I'll be sure to never touch you like that again" he finished with a small sigh.

Eren could only sit in silence as embarrassment and shock spread throughout his body, quickly taking the form of redness on his cheeks. He felt his body heat rise as his palms slowly started to sweat. Levi had just told him that he didn't regret what had happened. At this point, he had two options. The first being that he could tell Levi he had no intention of such a relationship between them and go on with the awkward tension. Or the second being that he could tell him he wanted this, all of it. He was starting to lean towards the second option. He figured that the only real threat would be the thought of his father finding out. But given the fact that he only ever saw him during meals and on the rare occurrence of being called into his office, those chances were slim. In conclusion, Eren wanted whatever it is that Levi was subtly proposing to him.

"I wanted it... I want this" Eren spoke softly to Levi as he nervously made eye contact. If Levi was shocked at this statement his face didn't show it for he only nodded in response before slightly leaning towards Eren. "You seem a little nervous, are you sure about this" he asked with unwavering eyes. Eren took a deep breath before making full eye contact and holding his body high. "I'm sure" he told the older man. At this reply, Eren could see the corner of Levi's mouth turn slightly into a smirk. "Then let's begin" Levi spoke with a sultry voice before leaning in to close the distance between them.

*Author's Note

Wowie, it has been quite some time since I've picked up this story. As I was reading the previous chapters to find where Ii left off I found them to be a little unpolished so I really hope that I was able to maybe deliver the story slightly better here. Anyway, I hope you all liked this continuation and don't worry, it's not done haha.