Estrella

Estrella looked back at herself in the mirror brushing her long brown hair, she then looked in closely and stared at her dark brown eyes. She put of a black shorts a white shirt and a red sweater over. She grabbed her bag and walked outside.
"I just love school so muchhh" she exaggerated.
She wasn't going to her usual school no she moved recently and had to transfer. It wasn't gonna be great she had so much anxiety and she barely got used to it at her old school. She later arrived to the office and grabbed her schedule they later got her an ID and she was set for her next class. She looked around and got lost confused on where everything was. She was to scared to ask any students and couldn't find any teachers until she saw a girl with short dark hair and blue eyes coming up to her.
"hey are you new? You look lost..."
"Uh yea... i cant find my first hour"
"Let me help you", she smiled at Estrella.
Walking to her class
"So what's your name?"
"Estrella..."
"Thats a really pretty name! Im Kandy"
"I like that name", Estrella looked at her with a smile.
"My class is just next door, meet me her when the bell rings"
"Oh ok"
Estrella walked into her class nervous.

Time skip to lunchhhhh (nom nom)

It was time for lunch and Estrella was hungry she hadn't eaten breakfast, she was scared she might be late so she skipped it.
"Estrella!" She heard her name and turned around
"Over here!" It was Kandy with two dudes and another girl.
Estrella walked over to them
"Hey guys this is Estrella! Meet my friends!" Kandy looked at them she pointed to a girl with blond dark roots and blonde hair, blue eyes. "This is Julia" she then pointed to a dude with light brown hair and green eyes "Gabe" he was casually reading his book and looked up to say "hey"
Kandy then pointed to the last dude sitting on the table dark brown messy hair and brown eyes that looked red through his sunglasses.
"This is Echo"