Chapter 37 - Edited Once

Start from the beginning

"I want to hold you," I told her, then snuggled my nose into her neck, making her chuckle. She finally put the marshmallows down and looked at me.

"How are your parents?" 

"They're good, happy even!" I replied as I kissed her pale soft lips.

"Uhm guys... I'm still here," Skye decided to ruin the moment. I groaned and parted away from Stella's lips.

"You didn't acknowledge me when I got in, and now you notice me?" I asked with disbelief.

She grinned. "You're welcome," she replied, and Stella laughed. I ignored Skye and her wiggling eyebrows and looked back at Stella. "I need to tell you something."

"Sure," she replied and fixed her position so she was facing me with her legs on both sides of my hips. 

I like this position,' Peter purred like a creep.

'Of course you do!'

'And you don't?' That smartass.

"So, since we were fully mated and you marked me last night, I can claim the Alpha's title tomorrow night. You'll be announced as the official Luna of the Graymod Pack," I explained, and her eyes widened for a second. "I got you a gown from Mom, so you could wear it tomorrow, okay? It's a traditional gown that has been passed down from one generation to the other. Don't worry, it will fit you perfectly." 

She thought for a second, then smiled. "I'll get Skye to help me with it. I'm happy for you, Julian. Or should I say, Alpha Woods?" She teased, but I got horny. I knew it was not the time to have these thoughts, so I kissed her cheek. 

Skye turned her gaze at us and smiled. "Let's go and prepare you, Luna. Julian, hand over the gown and Stella, now." Skye stood up and walked towards us.

"A please would be nice, you know?" I pointed out with a playful glare.

"No, now give me your love, and I'll make her the look the best Luna ever," she said, and I rolled my eyes.

"She is the best Luna ever without your help." I hugged Stella tightly in a protective way.

"I'd aw,e but we don't have much time, now move it." She snatched my Stella away from my arms and stuck her tongue at me. 

′Immature Peter commented, and I had to agree with him. 

"I'll be right back," Stella said, then she kissed my cheek. 

"Lovebirds, later." Skye yet again ruined the moment. 

How can Cody stand her?

~~~

"The dress was stunning, I'm in love with it. And strangely, it fitted me like a glove," Stella said after she sat on our bed. Skye finally went home because Cody missed her, and I thanked his horny ass for that.

"I'm sure it will look more stunning on you. Everything you wear looks perfect on you, love," I replied and pulled her close to me, and her head hit the pillows. 

"Thanks," she said with a blush, and I sighed with contentment.

"I didn't ask, but how are you feeling?" I asked while looking straight at her beautiful gray eyes. They became brighter after we mated, and I was deeply in love with their color. And her, of course. "You know, after our night together," I trailed off, knowing that it was embarrassing for her.

Her cheeks immediately became red, which made her look extra cute. "Fine, a bit sore. You?" 

"I'm feeling great. You make me feel great. Now, let's sleep. We have a big day tomorrow," I said as I pulled out the covers over us and cuddled with her in my arms.

"Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, love."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO PEOPLE :)

I hope you liked this chapter ♡

Please vote and comment.