Christmas (Naughty Version)

Warning - Contains kinky shit (suggested anyway) NSFW/18+

[Just a little bonus lol]

Light

Light gets into some weird talk about if he was Santa, how he'd make his lists and decide who is good or bad. It gets kind of boring so you decide to spice it up.

"So you have a Santa kink?" You ask.

"Uh no," He gives you a weird look.

"What about me? Have I been good or bad? Naughty or nice?" You ask him suggestively.

Luckily he catches on and responds as hoped.

"Hmmm, a bit of both I'd say. I guess I need to both reward and punish you," He smirks.

You're not sure how that will even work but you let him carry you to his bedroom.

"There's one special package I haven't given you yet." He says (cheesy as fuck)

L

L has forgotten his work and is making work of the large Christmas cake. You had enough ages ago but he just keeps going. With the cake that is. Just as you're wondering how he never gets sick, he looks up and stares at you. He's got a finger in his full mouth and yet still looks oddly cute. And sexy as hell.

"I thfink Ifve haf enuff," He says.

"I think it's time I had some of you," He says a minute later and literally pounces on you.

"Ow! L, I love you, but please warn me if you're gonna -"

All speech and thoughts are forgotten as he starts kissing and touching you.

Mello

You go back to meet Mello after work.

"Yes, I'm finished, I'm free!" He yells triumphantly, making you laugh.

You stroll through the streets, holding hands and enjoying the Christmas sights. When you get tired of walking you lean in close to tell him something.

"Hey Mells, I'm wearing sexy red lingerie to match my Santa hat."

He almost has a heart attack right there on the street.

"Wanna come back to my place?!" He asks and you agree of course.

Matt

You played Matt's new game with him to see what the fuss was about, and actually enjoyed it.

"I knew I'd get you gaming!" He declares a victory.

"Still not better than my anime," You say with a challenging grin.

"Well maybe not, but I bet I have something better," He winks as your mouth falls open.

"Mail Jeevas, you..."

"You sexy stud? Is that what you're thinking?" He grins back.

"Uh yeah, sure."

"Let me prove it then!"

Near

To thank you for all the Christmas toys, Near buys you a special "toy." <insert toy of choice>

(Author-chan just died, bye)

Misa

(I'm not sure how to top the last one, pun intended)

She wears a red bow as a belt and it drives you crazy all day, until bedtime when you finally get to untie it.