Imagine#2: Cuddles

You walk into the apartment you share with your boyfriend,Brendon . "I'm home!" You yell, walking into the kitchen and throw your keys on the table. Brendon appears in the door smirking. "Welcome home, sweetheart." He says, walking up behind you, wrapping his arms around and rest his chin on your shoulder. "How was your day?" You sigh and look back at him. "It was horrible." You say, turning around in his arm. Brendon chuckles alittle and kisses you lightly. "I bet i can make you better." He says running a hand up your hip. I laugh and slap his hand away. "Not now. How about we just go and cuddle, huh?" Brendon smile and nods like an excited child. He picks you up and carrys you into the bedroom. After setting you down, he crawls in next to you. "I love you." You say, watching him pull the covers over you both. "I love you too." He replys, pushing some hair out of your face. He then wraps his arms around you and lays his head on your chest. You sigh with content and run your fingers through his hair. "You'll never leave me, right?" You ask, frowning a little. He look up at you with narrow eyes. "No, never, why do you ask?" He says, sitting up. "I dont know, i was just wondering." You shrug, looking down. "I would never leave you, (Y/N)." He says, grabbing you face gently and pulling you into a kiss. He climb ontop of you and rests his head back on your chest. "Now how about we just cuddle for a bit, eh?"