Four Years Later

Lucy's POV
Me and the girls are getting ready to ho back to Fairy tail ... Its been four years since we last saw them , I hope they still remember us since we left with no explanation . " Is everybody ready to go ? " I ask " Yep " They reply ' Here goes nothing ' I think . " Open Portal To EarthLand , FairyTail ! " I chant . A portal appears " Its now or never " I say .  We walk in the portal and appear in front of FairyTail . We look at each other and nod while putting up are cloaks . I kick open the guilds doors making them slam against the wall and that attracts a lot of attention ' Oops ' I thought " Who do you think you are busting into are guild ? " Dragneel asks " I don't need to tell you Dragneel " I hiss before walking to the new barmaid " Excuse me is Master in his office " " Yes " She says " Thank you " I say before going up the stairs " You can't go up there " Dragneel and Fullbuster say " Shut up you dicks " Me and Juvia say at the same time I knick three times on Masters door " Who is it " Master says . I open the door and close it locking it before we all take off are cloaks " Were back Master " I say tears falling slowly .
~~~~~~~~~~
No I am not dead so don't worry anyway FairyTail does not belong toe it belongs to Hiro Mashima :)