Sorry

(⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️)

Jack's POV

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I look ugly as always. I fucked up. I fucker up bad.

I felt good. That was my mistake.

I should have know to not feel good about myself because in a week I would feel like absolute shit. (Relatable)

I'm losing my mind on a tiny mistake. It sucks. It fucking sucks. Now no one is here to save me.

I looked down at my pale wrist. I needed this. I couldn't go without. If it felt so good then why does it seem so bad?

I dug through the cabinet and looked for a friend of mine. I finally found it and immediately felt relief when the cold medal hit the palm of my hand.

I slowly brought it to my wrist.

Gay
Cut
Waste of space
Cut
Fat
Cut
Emo
Cut
Ugly
Cut

I continued this until my whole arm was butchered. I curled up in a ball and sat in a corner.

I don't understand why it had to be me. For multiple years my life has been hell. How about you make it hell until the day I decide to pull the trigger?

People seem to be really good at that. Making other people's life hell and feeling good about theirs.

I got the strength to get up and walked over to the bathtub. I stripped my clothes off and let the water consume me.

I laid flat on my back and soaked my head into the water. I stayed there and thought.

I came up for air. I wish I didn't. I stayed there until the water turned cold.

I put on some sweatpants and a random hoodie. I looked at my wrist. I smiled to myself. 

I liked seeing my battle scars but they are the battles I've lost. I laid on my bed and let darkness consume me.

Mark's POV

I sat on the couch. My mom was on a business trip and I was home alone. My dad passed away due to cancer.

I had a bowl of cereal on my lap and looked at my phone.

I was texting a close friend of mine. Her name was Amy. She needed some advice on her crush, Signe.

I thought they would be cute together. I wish I had something like that. But I don't.

I looked at the clock. 9:04. I better get to bed. I washed my bowl and dried my hands.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom. I stripped down to only my boxers and climbed under the covers.

Thoughts started to fill my mind. Why did I have a weird feeling in my gut? Was something wrong?

Nothing could be wrong. What could go wrong? Nothing. But I still had this thought in the back of my mind that it was about Jack.

I'll talk to him tomorrow. 'There's nothing to be worried about Mark, you're just over protective over him.' I reassured myself.

With that thought I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this chapter was shit. I've not been feeling the best lately and I think it effects my writing. I'll try to update more. ✌🏻