Our lips touch and I feel fireworks explode. I missed his lips on mine. Our kiss becomes more when his tongue mixes with our kisses.

He puts a hand on my waist and pulls me close. I deepen the kiss and feel his lips move from my lips to my neck.

As he leaves sweet kisses on my neck I sigh at the touch of his lips.

I quickly connect our lips back together and let his do wonders on mine. I long kisses turn into short ones and we pull away at the same time.

"I'll see you" I whisper

"I'll be back, get some rest" he says and I nod.

He leaves and I lay in bed full of thoughts.
___________________________________

I wake up to noise from downstairs. I'm in sweatpants and a concert shirt from a concert I went to a few years ago. I hope no one important is over I look a mess.

I walk downstairs and a whole bunch of people are over with gifts in their hands, food. I spot some wine in my mom's hand, oh how I need some wine right now.

I put a hand on my belly and smile.

"What is everyone doing here" I say

"We still want to hear the gender so this is gender party part 2" Christina says and I smile

"Well I should get changed I look a hot mess" I say and everyone laughs

I go back upstairs change into tights and a white shirt, put my hair in a pony tail and leave socks on my feet because I don't feel like putting on shoes.

I walk back downstairs and realize Tobias isn't there.

"We can't have the party without Tobias" I say

"I'm here" he says coming from the kitchen

"I was helping your mom with something" he says wrapping his arms around my waist

"You in the kitchen, that's rare" I say and everyone laughs

We're standing around and I start to feel achy.

"Do you think we can sit down, I'm starting to feel achy" I say and they all hurry to move out the way

This whole bed rest thing is making me seem like the queen.

I take a seat on the couch and smile. That's feels better.

"I'm sorry, I'm suppose to be on bed rest. I've been doing a lot of moving in the last 30 minutes" I say

"It's okay you have nothing to be sorry about" Tobias best friend Zeke says and I smile

"Thanks" I say

We're talking and having a good time in the living room when my head starts to hurt.

I lay my head on Tobias chest as he listens to Zeke.

He puts his hand on my head and softly runs his fingers threw my hair.

I stay on his chest and close my eyes. My headache just feels like it's getting worst.

Tobias kisses my head and lifts my chin up to look at him. I open my eyes and smile as he pecks my lips.

"Woah" everyone says when he kissed me

They don't know we're back together

"What happened to Sarah" Zeke ask

"We broke up, I liked her but I missed tris" Tobias explains.