| VIXX | Imagine #3 - Hakyeon |

Summary: Is time to celebrate with Vixx the holidays, for that you want to prepare a special dinner for all the members

Summary: Is time to celebrate with Vixx the holidays, for that you want to prepare a special dinner for all the members. And maybe that night is going to be the moment when you finally confess your true feelings to Hakyeon.

Words: 1130

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is here at your house helping you with the dinner for this Christmas Eve, and as expected Vixx members are going to stay at your house for the next magical morning called Christmas.

Currently Hyuk is with Ken making some of the food that you wanted them to make, and Leo is with Ravi and Hongbin putting the rest of the gifts at the tree; in the meanwhile Hakyeon is with you preparing the desserts. Is a little awkward to talk sometimes with him because you really like him, but you don't want to confess to him just yet.

-Hey, what are you thinking? – Hakyeon asked as he snapped his fingers in front your face.

-Nothing that important, I was only thinking about tonight's dinner – You said as you kept mixing the ingredients in a bowl.

-*Laugh* why? Because Hyuk and Ken are in charge of it? – Hakyeon said as he released a laughter.

-*Laugh* I just don't want it to be chaotic – You said as you released a smile. You kept adding ingredients and mixing the batter in the bowl, you didn't noticed that Hakyeon was staring at you with a smile. Suddenly he took some batter with his finger and spread it on your nose, you immediately looked at him with a surprised gaze while he started to burst in laughs. As a revenge you took some flour with your hand and spread it on his cheek, then he stared at you with a smile as he got closer to you and with his finger he took a little of the batter you had on your nose, and ate it. You started to bush a little bit by his action but that smile on your face was there shining from happiness.

-Can you continue with your love goofiness later? We need to keep on baking and cooking – Hongbin shouted through the living room as he started to laugh.

-Hongbin...! – Hakyeon said as he stared to run towards him which made them chase each other for a while. At that point everyone was laughing and having a good time.

*TIME LATER*

The dinner was perfect and full of emotional talks about this year's moments with Starlights and the moments you shared with them. Luckily the food was really good, Hyuk and Ken did a really good job and it was really surprising for everyone. Then for the final part all of you ate the cake you made with Hakyeon, and it turned out tasting really yummy and sweet, just like it should be.

After having a great dinner everyone sat down around the living room and started to watch a movie, just waiting some more time to open the presents. Everyone started to fall asleep and you did as well but without noticing you slept on Hakyeon's legs.

Some hours passed by and you started to hear whispers and laughs as you opened your eyes, then you felt that someone was patting your back and caressing your head. You finally woke up and noticed all the members staring at you with huge smiles on their faces, then you looked where you were reloading yourself on. You looked at Hakyeon and he just smiled at you with a sweet and kind smile, you got apart from him while blushing and the guys started to laugh a little.

-You were looking so cute – Hongbin said as he putted his hand against his forehead.

-*Laugh* Christmas magic – Ravi said as he high fived Hyuk.

-That's so funny guys, really – Hakyeon said sarcastically with a smile.

-Sorry for sleeping on you Hakyeon – You said as you released a shy smile.

-Oh, don't worry about that Y/N, is okay – Hakyeon said as he patted your head with a smile.

The night was getting even better when you started to open up the presents and gifts for everyone, it was somehow emotional and playful when you saw all the creative things the guys made or bought for each other. After that everyone started to sing Christmas songs, even their own songs like: "Beautiful liar" from Leo and Ravi, "Dynamite" and their ballad songs too.

While they were distracted you went outside to admire the starts for the first time this night, they were shining so bright. As you continued admiring the beautiful night someone got next to you, you looked at him and it was Hakyeon looking at the starts as well. At that point your heart was raising little by little but you tried to stay cool.

-You know I didn't know you liked the nights like this – Hakyeon said as he kept looking to the dark sky.

-I like the nights in general and I couldn't miss it today – You said as you looked at him with a smile, then he looked at you too and just like that he got closer to you and with his hand on his heart he looked at you once again.

-I need to tell you something – You both said at the same time.

-Go ahead, tell me – Hakyeon said shyly.

-No, you tell me first – You said shy as well.

-Okay... Mm, we've been friends forever and you know that I'm going to be always with you no matter what. I've been feeling something lately and I wanted to say this to you when a special day like this arrived. So here I am telling you that...

-I love you – You both said at the same time.

-What? – Hakyeon asked confused.

-Yes... I do love you too – You said with a lovely smile on your face, then he got closer to you with a lot of happiness, he lifted you up with his hands around your waist and with a big smile he hugged you at the end.

-And done! It's perfect for this Christmas Eve memory – Hongbin said as he stopped recoding all the love scene in his phone while the rest of the members were laughing at the back.

-You little... - Hakyeon said with a smile as he took your hand.

-Let's go inside before he kills us – Leo said as he pushed everyone inside.

-Go, go – Ken added as he kept laughing. Then Hakyeon looked at you again and with a smile he released a sigh.

-This was the best gift ever, thank you Hakyeon – You said as you looked at him with a smile.

-Thanks to you for making this Christmas one of the best ones I ever had. Y/N I love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it Starlights!! I wish you a merry Christmas and happy holiday everyone! Keep on being amazing and remember that you're so special.

As always have a lovely and beautiful day full of love and hugs.

Merry Christmas!