Hidden Chapter

Yellow guys~! Shimigitsu21 here~❤️ and my, another crossover to go with for this May~
(= w =)/ although, it was supposed to be a birthday gift but I'm not sure if I'll be continuing this...

Mitsuki: then what's the purpose of this Hidden Chapter then?

Akihito: Good point..

Hiroomi: I've been wanting to see more on Kyoukai no Kanata series and watch my little sister in every pointed episodes where she'll bloom right then to adulthood..(tears falling down, wiping it in bliss) *sniff* Hah~ I'll be the happiest big brother~

Mitsuki: ("▔□▔) ...

Akihito: Sorry to jam the moment here but ever wonder why Kuriyama and Kaneki just fought on the first chapter? Although, it just ended before we can see the full fight but still, that was a surprise..

Mitsuki: I'm not good with theories but if you want answers why not ask them? (Points to Mirai and Kaneki, seating on the chairs)

Mirai: M-Me and a Ghoul... (glares at Kaneki)

Kaneki: (looks back at her with an uncaring glare) you wanna fight?

Mirai: Y-You think I'm scared Ghoul?! (About to took her ring off, like a threatening kind of way)

Akihito: (- - -") Whoa..I've never seen this side of Kuriyama before..

Mitsuki: (yawns) Anyways, let's get back on the current topic. Will this book continue,
Author-chan?

Depends. But...

Mitsuki: "But" ?

I idea'd this to be a one shot thing but after revealing a twist...I can't decide..

Mirai: No! Don't continue this! (> × <")o

Akihito: Huh? And why is that?

Mirai: Because..Be-Because... (wiping her glasses)

Akihito: Doing that same habit won't get you nowhere..

ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ I'll tell you. She will commence on solely for-

Mirai: Don't say it! No matter what!! Please Shimi-chan!!! (>m <")

Akihito: Now your just making me even more curious if you keep prattling that way..

Mitsuki: (sighs) Can't believe I say this, but I wanna know about this too.

Hiroomi: Count me in this too. This might lead to something dangerous if we leave this alone. As the head, I should see this results through the end.

Mirai: ...

Akihito: and you Shimi-chan?

.....

Well, since you guys wanna find out about this sudden Mirai vs. Kaneki scene. To which I hold it on like a Cliffhanger thing. Personally, I do like for this to continue and well, that would take a lot of words to add and the right thoughts. However I'm confident enough to do so.

Mitsuki: Sounds like a "yes" to me

Hiroomi: (nods)

Akihito: So, when will you update this book?

Hmm...I'm following a schedule here~ Let's say after 3 and 4 and 4 of my books~?

Akihito: thats a lot...

Yeah~ But I enjoyed doing them so it can't be helped~ It may not look like it but having stuffs to do at school and at home wouldn't give me the chance to do the books.."

Mitsuki: Well, we can wait. Just like how we waited for season 2 to come..if there is any that is..

Hiroomi: No worries, Shimi-chan. Just be sure to catch every angle of my little sister's point of views

Thank you guys~❤️ it looks like we've made a fine decision here. After a few updates on my books, there I'll make the Chapter 2 along with full explanations will be revealed~ So, until next time guys~Bye~❤️

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~

Akihito: I'll ready the cameras 🎥

Hiroomi: I'll adjust the light effects and props

Mitsuki: And I'll be directing as always~(sigh) As for you two, memorize the script okay? (Throws the script to them)

Kaneki: Huh..it looks like we'll resume our fight, curse blood..

Mirai: (- -") .....