Your love is my Drug

So, this is gonna be so awkward for me to write I swear. So, shoutout to yamixpatriciaxyugi (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) for requesting this.  Keep in mind that this has sexual content, so please be warned. Hope you enjoy~!

You were busy washing dishes while listening to one of your favorite songs, Your Love is my Drug. Capper wasn't awake yet, so you figured you were in the clear to sing a little song or two since you were self-conscious about your voice.

Maybe I need some rehab
Or maybe just need some sleep
I got a sick obsession
I'm seeing it in my dreams
I'm looking down every alley
I'm making those desperate calls
I'm staying up all night hoping hitting my head against the wall

What you got, boy, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung out, my heart is fried
I just can't get you off my mind!

Because your love, your love, your love is my drug
Your love, your love, your love
(I said)
Your love, your love, your love is my drug

Won't listen to any advice
Momma's telling me I should think twice
But left to my own devices,
I'm addicted – it's a crisis
My friends think I've gone crazy
My judgment's gettin' kinda hazy
My sleaze is gonna be affected
If I keep it up like a love sick crack head.

Right when you were getting to your favorite part of the song, you felt two hands wrap around your waist and squeeze you. You turned off the radio and looked behind you, only to see your little kitty of a boyfriend. "I forgot how beautiful your voice was y/n." "Sh-shut up.." He chuckled and spun you around. You landed softly into his chest and looked up into his gorgeous green eyes. "Do you want to go for a walk around Kuldgetown?" You smiled and nodded. "I don't see why not."

~Timeskip~

You and Capper walked past the booths and shops while enjoy the beautiful yet hot day outside. Capper said he was gonna go get some food for the two of you, and you agreed to wait for him. As you were waiting, you were suddenly spun around. You came face to face with some creep looking creature. He looked you up and down for a minute or two, before giving a approved smirk. "You seem like a nice little flower. How about you come with me if you know what I mean?" You felt your face burst into flames. "Come on sweetie, I could give you a real good time." Suddenly, you heard a smack. You look at the person, only to see a massive red mark on their cheek. "Listen here buddy," Capper said. He seem furious!  "You leave her alone! She's my  pretty little flower, and you remember that. Got it?!" The man nodded in fear and ran off. 

Capper turned back to you with concern written all over his face. "Are you okay y/n?" "Y-yeah." Capper's face turn super sad, and grabbed your (hand/paw/hoof) to lead you home. He set the snacks down and went into the bathroom to take a shower. You replayed that scene over and over again in your head, yet there was one thought that stuck out to you: How hot he looked when he was so angry. You blushed a beet red at even the thought of saying it, but his jealousy just ignited something in you. Him being so tensed, his expression, everything in that moment made him look incredibly sexy. 

Capper finished his shower and walked out with his jacket in hand, and a towel around his waist. He looked over at the bed you two shared and grew confused. You were sitting there with a rose red blush on your face that put his coat to shame, but there was something else wrong. Something in the air felt different. He put on his coat and walked over to you. "Y/n? Are you okay?" You gasped in surprise and backed up. "Y-yeah.. J-just thinking." He sighed, and his ears drooped. "I'm sorry about what happened before. I just lost control.." "No! I-it's fine. If I'm being honest you... you were kinda... sexy.." Capper looked at you with a stunned expression, before a sly expression splayed on his face. He sat down and put his hands around your waist ,before he pulled you into his lap. He began softly squeezing different parts of your waist. "Is that so y/n? I'm flattered." He then moved one of his paws up to your ear and scratched it softly. You squeaked a small bit, feeling something on your lower back.