Chapter 44

"He's probably lying," Yugyeom said. He and BamBam were at the Park's house with Youngjae in his room. The brunette had just finished explaining everything that happened between him and Jaebum in the last twenty-four hours. Now it was BamBam's and Yugyeom's turn to give their thoughts. "He's always lying."

A brief hum came from BamBam, who was playing a game on his phone while listening in on the conversation his boyfriend and friend were having. "I'd agree but apparently he wasn't even in the mood for sex, according to Youngjae hyung," BamBam reminded, sounding surprised himself. He cursed under his breath when he died in the game but locked his phone and set it aside. He glanced at Youngjae the Yugyeom, who looked like he wanted to punch him. BamBam couldn't care less though. "We all know what Jaebum hyung is well known for so I don't know, maybe he is telling the truth."

Yugyeom started laughing. "Or he's playing Youngjae hyung," he added with a shrug. It didn't take long for the young couple to start arguing about who was right and wrong. Meanwhile, Youngjae sat on his bed and leaned against his headboard while listening. Well, he had been for a minute then started thinking about his feelings for Jaebum.

As much as he wanted to deny and push them aside, Youngjae couldn't because his feelings for Jaebum were real. It wasn't the harmones either. He had hoped it was but there's no denying that it wasn't. What he felt for Jaebum was strong and Youngjae already knew that the older felt the same. He was scared though. He was scared about really being blind to Jaebum's mind games and being used by the older. He didn't want to wake up one morning to hear that Jaebum cheated on him. He was afraid of falling for Jaebum and getting hurt.

"You should just ask Jinyoung hyung," BamBam then said, throwing his hands up for brief moment and dropped them on his knees. "He knows Jaebum better than any of us," he stated and then added right after, "The two of them might as well get married."

The last sentence bothered Youngjae and he glared at BamBam. The image of his brother and the father of his baby together as a couple made him feel both uncomfortable and jealous. He loved Jinyoung with all his heart but at the moment, he wanted nothing to do with the older. He didn't want to share Jaebum with anyone else, especially with his brother. He just wanted Jaebum for himself. He was already beginning to feel clingy. He knows that Jaebum and Jinyoung are only friends though. So why did he feel threatened by his own brother all of a sudden? He then remembered how protective Jinyoung was. He doubt that Jinyoung would be supportive if Jaebum and him got together even if they're having a baby. Jinyoung would just tell Youngjae how Jaebum was just playing him and if it turned out to be true, Youngjae doubt that he would be surprise.

"Honestly though, Jackson hyung told me that Jaebum hyung is crazy about you but keeps it on the down low because of Jinyoung hyung," BamBam then said and pulled Youngjae out of his thoughts. The brunette looked at BamBam for a momemt before blushing after the words registered in his head. He stopped when he remembered that Jackson and Jaebum were currently not the greatest of friends.

"When was this?" Yugyeom asked, as if he already knew what Youngjae was thinking. "The two of them have been going straight fuckin savage on one another."

Youngjae nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Jackson keeps giving Jaebum a hard time," the brunette added. "But that was when everyone found out that I'm pregnant. I think they're good now... Could be wrong though."

Just then Yugyeom gasped and changed the subject by saying, "There's rumors going around that Jaebum and Jackson had a thing."

"Lies." BamBam and Youngjae said at the same time.

"Really?" Yugyeom asked, raising his eyebrow as if to tell his best friend and boyfriend to list facts. "Ever notice how close they are sometime? Hell, I even see Mark glare at Jaebum a couple of times."