two💫

after school was over me stan, richie, bev, ben, bill, and eddie walk outside and glide quickly pass henry bowers so he wouldn't see us.

stan, richie, and me hop on the bus since they forgot their bikes. if i knew people rode bikes i would've ridden mine.

we sat in the same seats as this morning. "so cami, we are all going to go swim if you want to come with us you can." stan asked me. he sounded like he really wanted me to come so i replied with a "yes that would be really fun."

my house was the first stop so i got off and searched the garage for my bike. stan said he would meet me back at my house once he and richie got their bikes.

STANS POV

after cami got off of the bus richie gave me a weird look. "what is it richie?"
"oh nothing dude it's just the fact that you totally like her." he said exaggerating his hand movements. "what no i do not!" i snapped back. he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"ok fine whatever, yeah i do." i looked down at my hands. " hah! i knew it." he shouted.
"shhh! keep your voice down about it."
"dude you have to tell her!" he exclaimed.
"i would but it's way to soon i mean i just met her this morning and she will think i'm a stalker or something." i said still looking down.
"she probably already does, you gave her your lunch." he said pushing up his glasses. i squinted my eyebrows and said. "well thanks richie." i rolled my eyes and then we pulled up my house.

we both got off since we were neighbors, and we hopped on our bikes and headed to camis house.

CAMIS POV

i decided to throw on some different clothes as well. stan and richie should up a couple minutes later. "hey guys." i said as i hopped on my bike. "hey cami." they both said, and then i followed them to some cliff.

the other losers were there and they were all in their underwear. richie and eddie started stripping clothes so i just joined them.

as i lifted my shirt over my head i saw stans eyes widen as he looked at me up and down. "what?" i ask him curiously.
"oh it's nothing your just r-really pretty" he said. i blushed and i saw everyone give each other glances.

richie interrupted "ok who's ready to jump?!"
"were jumping?" i asked them i had been afraid of heights since i could remember.

"yeah but once you actually do it it's not so bad." stanley reassured me. i took a deep breath and walked to the ledge. we all locked hands and jumped together.

"1....2.....3"

________________________________

ahhhh i'm sorry it's so short don't attack me. anyway hope you enjoyed. love ya

-vote and comment<3

-lc