I peer closely after him, attempting to catch a look at what he's getting from it. "I could've saved myself, if I had the chance."

"You couldn't even hold yourself upright, Jennifer. I doubt that you could've defended yourself against an armed Death Eater." Kyle remarks from over his shoulder.

At this, I mutter something foul under my breath, but not loud enough for him to hear.

He pulls a small vial from the case, and paces over to me again, sliding onto the duvet. The small glass jar contains a pale yellowish liquid.

Kyle pulls the cork out of the vial, and pushes it in my direction. "Drink it."

"What is it?"

He sighs irritably. "Doesn't matter, just drink it."

"I'm not drinking it until you tell me what it is."  I say, folding my arms and pressing my lips into a tight and stubborn line.

"Fine." Kyle gives in, and motions to the odd liquid with his free hand. "It's a healing antidote. It'll help you feel better - you know, take away some of the pain, stuff like that."

Without hesitation, I snatch the vial from his hand, and pour the contents down my throat in one swallow. It leaves a sour taste on my tongue, and I feel my nose scrunch up painfully.

Kyle chuckles softly. "You're not supposed to drink it all that fast."

I choose to ignore this comment, tilting my head back against the wooden headboard. My muscles have already begun to loosen, and a great sigh escapes my lips at the sudden feeling of relief. "Draco would be so pissed if he knew I was in here."

"But he doesn't know, does he?" Kyle smirks. He rises from the bedside once again, busying himself across the room.

His words cause my gut to twist uneasily. I don't like keeping things from Draco - especially something like this.

"Oh, shit...Draco!" I exclaim. It's as if I've finally remembered his existence. By now, he must be worried out of his mind, and it causes guilt to blossom in my chest. "How many days have I been gone?" I think aloud, my voice strained.

"Three." His answer is simple, but causes every muscle in my body to freeze.

It can't have been that long - to me, it had only felt like a day. But if I'd been gone for at least several, then who knows what the Death Eaters could've done to me in the couple days that I was out cold.

"Take me back to Draco." My words are panicky and stressed. However, he seems to ignore me, at first. "Now." I demand, slightly harsher this time.

Just then, Kyle whips around, finally facing me. Even from across the room, I can practically see the fumes emitting from his nostrils.

Unconsciously, I cower back into the headboard.

"He's not the one who fucking rescued you. He didn't save you from Antonin. Why the hell should I let you go back to someone who can't even protect you?"

I would've normally felt anger towards his impulsive response, but something else has caught my attention this time.

The words leave my mouth before I can stop them. "How did you know his name was Antonin?"