Chapter 3

--------------------------------------------

While we walk to the stadium we play 'don't step on the crack' game. We're acting like children. We arrive at the stadium after the short walk from my house. We are the only ones at the stadium right now. Harry and I sit down on the steps out side waiting for the others. A few short minutes after small talk between Harry and I the others turn up along with the rest of the girls in our team. I pull Harry up off the steps and introduce him to the guys.

"Guys this is Harry, Harry this is Perrie, Eleanor, Louis and Zayn." I say gesturing to each of them.

"Hi" says Harry. The girls look him up and down with suspicious smiles on their faces. "Hello Harry." Perrie says still looking suspiciously at Harry. "Why don't you boys get a seat and have a chat about boys shit. Ok?" Eleanor says un-linking her arm from Louis'. They guys walk of looking a bit awkward at first.

They end up talking the whole time. I'm glad Harry fits in with these guys.

"You have some explaining to do Alexis O'Brien." Perrie links arms with me. "Who is this Harry guys?" Perrie asks. "Well Harry and I went to the same middle school and were really good friends but then I moved away and we didn't talk at all but now he's at our school." I say hiding the creeping smile on my face. "Ok So what was he doing climbing up your tree this afternoon?" Asks both the girls "How do you know about that?" I ask panicking. "We saw and herd nearly everything." Says Eleanor.

"Were we that loud? Shit what if herd mum!"

"She wouldn't have its ok." Perrie says tying her purple hair in a pony tail. "Did you hear Harry after mum came in?"I ask getting the balls out of the net bag. "Yes we know all about your red bra that he wants to see you in and how he thinks you boobs are a great size and how he's a horny fuck." Perrie laughs. "Shit that's really embarrassing." I feel my cheeks redden. "Haha calm down its just underwear. But guys judge you about your underwear choices." Michelle bumps in another team member dropping in on the conversation. "OMG STOP! enough about me and my bra can we train?" I say burning my face in my palms.

"Well what else are we here for?" Perrie laughs.

----------

After training we are all sweaty and need showers, and food! We are always so hungry after training. "Hey do you guys want to meet us at the diner on the corner for dinner? Liam's coming too he just finished work." Zayn asks us hanging up his phone. "Yea sure we'll have showers then meet you there."

We head to the change rooms and I text mum telling that us girls are having dinner at the diner so I'll be home later then usual.

"You got you sexy red bra read for Harry Alexis O'Brien?" Perrie asks a smile plastered on her face. "Ha-ha Perrie do you have your lace shit ready for Zayn?" I ask her. "Oh you know I do." Perrie is so carefree and only cares about what her friends think of her. That's why I love her so much.

After we shower, get dressed and leave the stadium it's about 7pm. We get to the diner and see the boys sitting in our usual booth. We all take a seat with them and read through the menus.

"Hey do you want to go back to your house?" Harry whispers in my ear. "Don't you like my friends?" I question. "No. I just thought we could hang out?" He says placing his hand on my knee. I feel myself beginning to blush. I don't know why Harry has this reaction on me. Maybe it's because of our past. "Oh sure, mum got called in to work and I think dads working too."

"Oh so I wouldn't have to climb up the tree like a monkey?" Harry laughs. "No you would use the front door, like a normal guest." I say sarcastically. "So now I'm a normal guest now."

"Hey guys I have to get home and Harry's going to walk me so I'll see you guys tomorrow at school." I say as I stand up, picking up my bag. "Ok" They reply still scanning the menu for food. Just as Harry opens the door Perrier yells out, "Don't forget to use protection!" I don't turn around I just burry my face in my hands again and feel myself blush. I hear Harry chuckle.

"Aren't you cold?" Harry questions as he lights a cigarette and brings it to my lips. "No, I'm ok." I say, after I take in a breath. my teeth are chattering together. "You're wearing a t-shirt and tiny shorts, here have my flannel." Harry says placing the cigarette between his own lips and taking the flannel off. "No, no I'll be ok it's only a few more houses." I really want it buy a ticket for I'm being polite. "Shut up and take it." Harry says wrapping the flannel around my shoulders. It smells of his aftershave and mint gum. It's addicting. "But won't you be cold?" I question. "As you said it's only a couple of houses away." Harry says pointing down the road and placing his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you." I mumble quietly trying to hide the smile on my face.

I unlock the house door and get something to drink. Harry walks into my room and lies down on my bed, arms resting on his stomach. "I'm going to put my pyjamas on so turn over and cover your face or leave the room." I say pulling the clothes out of my dresser.

"You have and ensuite why didn't you use that this afternoon?" He says gesturing to the small bathroom. "It's being painted and getting new tiles." I say opening the door further to show him the paint tins and brushes. "Oh ok I just stay here and have a small peek at you." Harry says with a devilish smirk on his face. "You're such a fricken perv." I say dragging him off the bed and pushing him out the door. "Just like old time." He says just in time before I shut the door.

I take my top off and put a big sweater on and a pair of Pyjama shorts. Luckily I shaved my legs this morning. I rub raspberry body cream into my legs and arms before pulling down my sleeves. "You can come in now." I say opening my door. Harry's slumped down against the bottom of the door. "Well aren't you cute in pyjamas." Harry looks up at me smirking. "Is that smirk permanent?" I say sitting down on my bed. "What smirk?" The same expression on his face. "So annoying!" I say rolling my eyes

"What do you want to do?" I ask standing up grabbing my hair brush. "Let's play 21 questions." Harry says excitedly, getting up from the floor and sitting on my bed. "No I'm so bad at that game."I say whilst brushing my knotty hair. "You will be fine I will go first." Harry says rather excitedly.

I jump on the bed with Harry and sit cross legged and he does the same. "Ok first question. What's your favourite colour?" Harry asks looking like a 5year old child. "My favourite colour is red." I say looking up at my roof. "That changed since year 9. Wasn't it purple?" Harry mentions. "I have no idea. I can't remember." l say picking at the chipped fuchsia nail polish on my finger nails "Your turn." Harry says nudging my knee. "Ok ummm what is your favourite kind of movie?" I say "I would have to say action or adventure." Harry says with that stupid smirk on her face. "Go. Your turn." I say rolling my eyes.

"Ok are you a virgin?" Harry's smirk coving his whole face basically. "Well that escalated rather quickly woah." I say my face reddening. "But maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I say pulling the sleeves over my hands. "No you have to answer it truthfully." Harry begs me. "Ok no. I'm not a virgin." I say feeling like I've revealed a massive secret. "Ooh does your mum know about this? When did you lose it? You should have lost it to me. I was your first kiss." Harry says moving closer eagerly.

"No she doesn't and if you tell her you're dead. I lost it when I was 16 on my birthday. And stop brining it up oh my god" I say embarrassed. "Wow typical. Did you plan on losing it that night?" Harry says slyly. "How? And no, we were both drunk and horny teenagers. Any way are you?" I rush my last words. "No I lost it ages ago." Harry laughs. "That made you sound like a man-whore." I laugh at Harry's answer.

There is a rather long silence and Harry is looking at my eyes the whole time.

"Hey, umm Alexis,?"

----------------------------

Ooooooooh Harrryyy and Alexxis!! What's gonna happen?

Amelia