"You sound like a fucking stalker!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung laughed up on hearing the said words. If he is going to be honest, Hoseok wasn't completely being wrong now. Because he did stalk the latter, has been doing that ever since he laid his eyes up on him. "For you, I could also be a killer, I could go around killing people who get in between us or who bother you." He admitted being very, very honest, "But I won't unless it's a very serious situation. And you don't need to worry about it, I swear."

Hoseok gulped as he got goosebumps up on hearing what the Prince has just said, the thought of his mom under his captivation suddenly hit his mind. "I, y—you said you w—would say me what to t—talk to your parents." He spoke in attempts of changing the topic.

And he was succeeded, seeing Taehyung was now filling him up with the details. And even though Hoseok wasn't really willing to execute the "plan" as the Prince would address it, he still agreed to it.

Tiny Time Skip ;
   Tiny like Hobi

Taehyung and Hoseok were now waiting at the dining table for the younger's parents to arrive. "You better not mess this up." Taehyung warned giving Hoseok a very cold look. [ only because he wanted to sound strict so that Hoseok wouldn't disobey him ]

"Yeah, you have my mother with you, so I better not mess it up." He, of course mumbled the middle part of the sentence that he just spoke, not wanting to trigger the younger.

Taehyung nodded in approval.

Soon enough, the King and the Queen arrived. Both the young students bowed while greeting the brand new entry and the dinner was soon served. The hall was silent besides the clinking sounds of the crockery sets that were used. Hoseok was anticipating as to what he will be asked by the pair, and he was afraid he would mess up. He just wanted the things to end as quickly and as smoothly as possible, go back to his mother and hug her.

"So, what does your father do for living, son?" Hoseok stiffened as he heard the sweet voice of the Queen questioning him.

"I live with my mother, your Highness. My father, he left my mother when I was still growing." he answered being honest, not slightly ashamed but, disappointed. "I'm sorry that he left you," the Queen replied almost instantly.

Hoseok gently shook his head as he lowered his gaze towards his plate, "It's okay, because it doesn't bother me anymore, I've got stronger. I'm just thankful that my mother was strong enough to bring up both- me and my sister all alone, without really giving up."

Impressed, the Queen nodded, "Must be a wise lady."

And it felt silent again. Hoseok was expecting the so-called dinner to be filled with questions about him and the type of relation he holds with Taehyung, but it was going quite the opposite. He looked at Taehyung to see if he was being as restless as he was at the moment, only to find that he was not bothered at all. Instead, his face was expression-less. He was peacefully having his dinner without trying to initiate the conversation about the both of them.

Being oddly confused and impatient, Hoseok kicked Taehyung under the table, or at least he tried doing so. And to his bad luck, his leg was not quite on point to do so, seeing he just got a weird reaction from his highness.