*˖✶ TRAVIS - Christmas morning ✶˖*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A peaceful silence had spread itself in the Y/LN-Fimmel household. A large tree was the centerpiece in the living room down stairs, spreading a warm dim light in the room. Snow fell slowly from the sky outside which was viewable from the large living room windows. A breathtaking view with snow covered trees was right outside.

Y/n and her husband of two years was sleeping on the second floor in their bedroom. Between fluffy crisp white sheets they slept deeply, Travis had his arm wrapped around his wife's waist. A soft groan left her lips when she turned to face her husband, slowly waking up from her deep slumber. As she moved Travis woke up as well. He opened his eyes and met hers and a smile spread across his lips which was contagious. He moved closer to attach their lips which slowly got heated. Morning sex wasn't something new in the Y/LN-Fimmel, both of them enjoyed to slowly wake up with each other.

Travis soon moved over to hover above her, moving between her legs which she wrapped around his waist. He rested his arms on the pillow as he held himself up and she wrapped hers around his neck to pull him closer to her body. A smile spread across her lips when he moved to sit up before admiring his wife with a lazy smile on his face. He gripped her hips, his fingers wrapping themselves around the strings of her panties before pulling them off, throwing them on the floor. He hovered above her again as one of his hands stayed between her legs. A soft moan left her lips, barely audible as his thumb started to circle around her bundle. A smile spread across his lips once again as he looked at her, enjoying her reaction. His eyes shimmering as she threw her head back and tightly gripped his shoulder with one hand as the other gripped his wrist.

"I love you." He mumbled as he dipped his head in the crook of her neck as she calmed down from her high. He removed his underwear before rubbing himself over her slit causing her to shudder. Slowly he entered her, her back ached as he kissed down to her exposed chest. She tugged at his hair causing him to groan softly before he started to thrust in and out in a slow yet powerful way. She held him close as he snuggled back into her neck.

Soon he moved over so she was straddling his waist and placed his hands on her thighs. Slowly she started to ride him and after a while he started to meet her with his thrusts causing her to throw her head back as she gripped her breasts in her hands. His eyes were wide, completely taken by the woman infront of him. Nothing but love spread across his body. The grip on her thighs tightened like he didn't want her to slip away. When she started to get closer she started to move faster and so did he. She placed her hands on his nack chest and he moved one hand to her waist. She bounced a few times before kissing his lips and he hugged her closer as he held her close. Her moans had gotten a bit louder now as the pleasure spread across her body.

"I love you." She mumbled before closing her eyes and mouth hung agape. He groaned as he closed his eyes as well, filling her up and thrusted a few times to let both of them get down from the high before slowly pulling out of her. She moved to lay beside him as they calmed their breathing. She looked up at him, locking gazes, and started to giggle. She had never felt more loved, in love, pleased and happy in her life.

After taking a warm shower together they started to make some breakfast. Travis was making blueberry and chocolate pancakes, bacon, eggs and omelett. Y/n set the table, got some fresh juice, hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream, chocolate syrup for the pancakes. She took some gingerbread hearts and placed two each on their plates. When she was finished she walked up to Travis who only wore a pair of sweatpants and wrapped her arms around his waist as kissed his shoulder blades.

When everything was ready they sat down by the table with lit candles. They always sat next to each other, simply because they enjoyed to touch each other occasionally. She pecked his lips after tasting the pancakes.

"Merry Christmas baby." He said and kissed her lips again. She smiled and kissed him again.

"Merry Christmas babe." She said and he smiled. She ate as you taked about the day and Travis kept hinting at his apparently amazing christmas present he had gotten her. They were celebrating the rest of they day with both of their families and relatives at his parents house.

"I have actually a rather cool present for you as well." She said and he chuckled.

"Really?" He asked, intrigued.

"But you got to wait for tonight." She smiled as he pouted. She knew her present wasn't wrapped in a big box but it had a very big meaning. Plus it had a gift attached which would grow.

This is the last part of the christmas specials.