*˖✶ PREFERENCES ✶˖*

PRESENTS

ALEX: "I have a great present for Y/n." Alex said cockily as he sat with Marco in the Danish cafe in Copenhagen. "Why do I feel like I don't have to guess what it is?" Maroc said skeptically and Alex wiggled his brows. "You'll never figure it out!" Alex exclaimed with a proud smirk and Marco smirked back as he crossed his arms over his chest. "A new lingerie set?" Marco said and Alex looked at him with a neutral expression. "Shit." Alex said and Marco chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee. "How did you figure it out?" He asked and Marco rolled his eyes. "You always by her underwear, she's probably swimming in it at home." Marco said and Alex looked around, stressed. "Shit." He repeated in his head. "You have bought something else right? You've been together for three years now!" Marco exclaimed and Alex quickly stood up. "I need to go." He excused himself and left a laughing Marco behind. "I'll still give her the set!" Alex added causing Marco to chuckle. Alex quickly ran to the closes jewelry shop.

MARCO: "What do you think about this?" Marco asked Alex and pointed at a nice necklace in the shop. Alex groaned and shrugged. "It's nice but I think she deserves better, hence she's been living with you she needs a medal." Alex said and he looked around the shop. "Do you think they got- Excuse me do you got any me-" Alex began. "We're good." Marco cut him off and kindly smiled at the cashier. "If you're looking for something shiny what about a sparkling bra?" Alex asked and Marco rolled his eyes.

ALEXANDER: "What have you bought for Y/n for christmas?" Natalie, Alexander's sister asked and Alexander smiled. "Hopefully something special, you've been together for a while and I know she's gotten you something nice." His mother almost scolded him and he rolled his eyes. "Yes, it's something special." Alexander said and his mother raised his brow skeptically. He let out a breath before taking out his phone, searching for the picture of the now wrapped gift. "You've gotten her a wedding ring!?"

KATHERYN: "Y/MN, I was just wondering if you got more tape?" Katheryn asked her mother in law. "Of course dear. I can bring it over if you want?" Y/MN said and Katheryn agreed. Not long after there was a knock on the door and Y/MN was greeted with a hug. "I need to hurry, I got out of tape and Y/N is out to get some food." Katheryn said and walked into the kitchen with her mother in law following. "What have you gotten Y/N?" Katheryn smiled before showing her the gift and Y/MN gasped. "That's wonderful, Y/N will be very happy."

CLIVE: He had been rather excited this christmas, a pile of gifts were placed under the tree. Clive had his mother on speaker phone as she wrapped the last gift for you. "So what have you gotten Y/N?" His mother asked and he wrapped the ribbong around the gift. "Oh just some clothes she wanted, a pair of shoes, a ring, some make up-" He said but his mother cut him off. "What kind of ring? Are you finally proposing?" His mother asked and he blushed. "I am mother."

TRAVIS: He was wandering the store, looking for the perfect present to give you for christmas. He had asked you what you wanted for christmas and he had bought the ones he had found but now he was looking for a surprise. One time he was thinking about buying a farm before he realized that was his absolute dream present. "Can I help you?" The saleswoman asked as she had seen him walk around for about an hour in the store. "Eh- I was looking for something for my girlfriend." Travis said and the woman nodded. "A necklace? A pair of earrings maybe?" The woman said and guided him towards the jewelry. "Or maybe an engagement ring?"