Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15

Start from the beginning

"Ash?" I asked softly.

"Hmm..." He muttered as he blinked his eyes open. "Ugghh... I had the strangest dream... My friends from the other regions that I've been to came here and I saw them..."

He made eye contact with me and his eyes widened. I looked at him curiously and then I was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"Serena!" He looked over my shoulder and at May, Drew, and Dawn.  "I can't belive that you guys are actually here!" He exclaimed happily.

I stood there in shock, a light blush creeping up my face, but I hugged him back.

"It's good to see you too, Ash!" I smiled.

I reluctantly let go of him.

"Well, come on! We're gonna have lunch!" I said to him.

He jumped out of his seat and stood up.

I laughed and we started walking towards the exit.

"You know, sleeping during class isn't good, Ash Ketchum." I scolded, pointing a finger at him.

"Hehe..." He chuckled nervously, rubbing his finger under his nose.

I sighed.

Time Skip After Lunch~

"Alright everyone. We are going to go on a field trip to the beach. Yes, I know that we have already gone, but now we have new students, so why not?" Professor Kukui said.

"Please start packing up, we leave soon."

At the Beach~

"Don't go to far guys!" Professor Kukui called after us.

"Hey Serena, can I see your pokemon?" Ash asked me.

"Sure." I took out my pokeballs and threw them out. "Come on out guys!"

After a flash of blue light, Sylveon, Pancham, Delphox, and Milotic came out of their pokeballs. When their eyes landed on Ash and Pikachu, they immediately jumped on them (except Milotic because she never met him before).

Dawn, May, and Drew let out their pokemon as well, and May and Dawn's pokemon piled on the flattened Ash and Pikachu too. Ash and Pikachu both let out a pained groan.

I laughed. When all the pokemon got off of them, they looked as though they were thin pieces of paper that could be blown away at the slightest breeze.

I took out two macaroons that I had packed and threw it in front of the two. They started sniffing intensely and squirmed like a worm towards the macaroons. They immediately ate them in one gulp. After they swallowed, they puffed back up into their normal sizes and sighed in content.

We laughed at them. "Alright Ash, it's your turn." I said to him.

Ash looked at me in confusion. "Huh?" He said.

"Show me your new pokemon that you've caught here. Knowing you, I bet that you already have caught some." I said.

He nodded and took out his  new pokeballs. "Come on out guys!" He called.

Three pokemon came out.

"Wow!" I said. "Who are they."

Ash opened his mouth to speak, but something flew out from behind him.

"Rbbttzz! I can tell you that!" It said. "I'm Rotom Dex! The Rotom Pokedex!" 

I stared at it for a few seconds and then took out my hand. "Nice to meet you!" I said.

It took out its hand and shook mine. Then it faced the pokemon. 

(Guys, I'm too lazy to put the actual Pokedex entries...)

It looked at the cat pokemon first. "Litten."

Then the bird pokemon. "Rowlet."

And finally, the dog pokemon. "Lycanroc."

I looked at Rotom's screen. "Wait, this Lycanroc looks different from the one on the Pokedex." I said.

"That's because Lycanroc here is special. He evolved during a green sunset. It was really rare." Ash said.

"Wow..." I muttered.

"Come on Serena!" Dawn said, grabbing me into the water and pulling me in.

"Dawn!" I said as I spat out water forom my mouth. I splashed water at her and she splashed back.

All the pokemon started playing around. Milotic looked like she was having fun in the water with Poplio, Sylveon was playing with Glaceon and Roserade, and everyone else was having fun and making new friends.

I sighed and looked at everyone playing in the water. I was super happy that I got see Ash again. Actually, I think that I should ask him about why he hasn't called me at all...

As I was staring at them, I noticed that May and Drew weren't there. They might get lost, so I decided to look for them. I started walking around the beach and looking behind big rocks. When I finally found them, I saw them walking on the beach and talking behind some rocks. I sighed in relief knowing that they were safe. 

I was about to go back to the other when I saw Drew give May a rose. He looked like he was blushing. My eyes widened as is saw May pull Drew down into a kiss. He looked shocked but then kissed back. I started blushing.

Oh gosh... I shouldn't be here.

I slowly tried to walk away, but I stepped on a piece of drift wood and it snapped. It scared me so I jumped out of my hiding place and saw May and Drew looking at me, flustered.

"U-uh... whoops..." I muttered.

"S-S-Serena?!" They both shouted.

"I'm sorry!" I said quickly. "I-I didn't mean to spy on you! I was coming to look for you and accidentally stumbled upon that." I clapped my hands together and bowed. "I'm sorry!"

I looked back up and saw a relaxed look on their faces.

"It's fine Serena." Drew said.

"Yeah, we trust you." May said.

I sighed in relief and stood straight. "So..." I started. "You guys dating now?"

Both of them lit up into flames.

"I-I-I g-guess?" May squeaked.

I chuckled. "That's great! Come on, the others are probably worried." 

We started walking back towards the rest of the group. Drew and May were walking next to each other, hand in hand, and blushing slightly.

"You know Serena." May suddenly said. "You're next."

"H-huh?" I said, blushing because I knew what she meant.

"Oh come on, it's so obvious that you like him!" Drew said. 

I turned to look at them and they both were smirking. I turned my head away from them.

"R-really?" I asked.

"Yup!" They both said at the same time.

"Don't worry, he's to dense to figure it out though." Drew said.

"We'll help you!" May suggested.

I turned around and looked at them again, a light blush still etched on my face.

"T-thanks..." I stuttered.

Okay, so I know that I said that this one would be longer, but now it's shorter, and I'm sorry for that. I just really wanted to get this one out. Also, Merry Christmas guys! I didn't have a party T^T I moved to my new house though! It looks pretty cool! I hope you all have a happy break and holiday! Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas again!

~Crystal

12/25/17