Bad boy (Bruno Mars Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I have to go to my work, Your dad and I'll be work late. Are you gonna be okay with going home alone?" My mom makes this cute pouty face, yeah there I said it, I can't freaking say no to this.

"Im gonna be fine mom, I'm a senior now." I tell my mom, it sounded more like I was reminding myself.

"That's my baby!" She gives me a light kiss on my cheek before I get out from the car and wave her goodbye. I turn around and face the main building and take a deep breath before I walk inside the school.

My mom was right this school is pretty big. I am looking for the admin office, for 15 mins now but can't find yet. Maybe it's time to ask someone.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where is admin office?" I stop a group of girls who are walking down the hall, they stop snickering and stare at me like I have two head.

"Oh you must be new here, of course we can, right this way. walk straight to the end, turn left and then turn right, I'm sure you can see admin office right at the first room." She explains. Good at least someone has a caring mind.

I thanked her and started walking to the direction, I must reach there before the bell rings. I didn't know that the girls are laughing at my back. If I had known earlier.

.

I'm literally running down the hall to my first class. Thank you the girl, she freaking gave me the wrong direction. That's how they welcome a new girl? I mentally already give the school the last place in my list. It's just no. No!

"Ugh... " I fell on the ground when someone bumped into me. What's happening to me, like really? I quickly got on my knee and gather up the splattered books.

"Look where you're going" the voice stunned me, and I looked up to where the voice to see the heart thrilling guy. He has that mesmerizing almond shaped light brown eyes. I stood up after I get all my books to face him. He's just the same height as mine, maybe an inch or two higher? But the most funny thing is he has this afro, curly hair shooting all over the place. Okay I'm not just checking out to a random guy. LoL don't blame me you always do the same.

"I see someone is enjoying what they're seeing. But honey You're not my type." He smirks at me giving out this music soft like chuckle, followed by some snickers from some guys behind him. I don't pay any attention to them though. gosh those dimples.

Sophia focus! I snapped out from my own daze and open my mouth to form some words. I'm already look terribly awkward in front of them. But there is one thing I don't like about these hot guys. Their attitude problem. Who do you think they are? Like they own the world?

"Don't worry you're not my type either. I'm just looking what kind of person who didn't learn 'sorry' at primary school" his eyebrow twitches to the side, obvious that surprise at my words.

"Feisty are we?" He says biting his lip and looking straight into my eyes. I looked up at him. Suddenly I remember I'm late for my class.

"You're not going to say sorry?" I snap at him.

"Guys, do I say sorry?" He looks back to his buddies who are dying from laughter.

"You're messing with the wrong guy feisty girl" a guy with a long hair smirk at me. He's gorgeous but his hair is just annoying.

"Look I don't want any problem, and I've got enough today. I'll pass it this time. Let me don't see you guys next time."I quickly said to them before I stormed out to my class. Now I'm 100% sure this school has some serious issues. Bad.

"Sorry I'm late" I enter my first class which is English literature. I greeted the teacher.

"Oh you must be the new student, I'll forgive you this time because I'm sure it's not easy to find the right class in this big school, especially you're new." She gives me a warm smile, I already like this teacher.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her.

"Alright, since you're new here? Would you like to introduce yourself to your classmates?" That's it. The thing I don't like about moving to a new school. You're going to be a center of attention which I'm not a oh fan of it.

"Hi, my name is Sophia Hushman. I moved to Hawaii from New Orleans."

"Do you have boyfriend?"

"Are you lesbian?" Someone shouted from behind and everybody bursts into laughter. I can feel my face gone all red.

"Alright enough! Welcome Sophia, why don't you go and take a seat?" The teacher finally cut the class silent.

"You can call me Sophie." I smile at her and take a seat at the last row. I look around and see people watching me, whispering something and they turn to look at me with worry faces. Center of attention. :/ I shove them off and take out my book to focus on the lesson.

Right before I start to write down what on the board, the class door burst open and everybody's head whipped at the door and I wish I can just disappear from this class now. Why him?

When our eyes met, he is still wearing that smirk and mouth at me which I figure is "you again".

*******
*Author note*

Okay first thing first! This is my another story about Bruno. He is a bad boy of Roosevelt High School. There's a saying good girls always falls for bad boys. Would he change his old ways when he meets a simple girl which seems to be his first love.....>>> do bad boys really fell in love?

Let's start the journey of "Bad Boy" with me and see what will happen next.

Love love <3 <3

~Kath~