Part 2: "Call me daddy...baby boy"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Jungkook ??" Someone asked from outside.

That got me startled but didn't stop me from making my bunny feel pleasure.

"Y-yeah ??" Jungkook tried to say as I was still licking his 'junior'....or more 'BIG junior'.

"Are you okay Jungkookie ??" Yup...that's no other than Lisa.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm just h-having- AH !!" I put his 'BIG junior' in my wet mouth swallowing his pre-cum making Kookie moan louder.

"Jungkook ?!?!"

"..."

"Jungkookie...are you okay ?? What was that ??" Lisa asked in a worried voice.

"I-I'm...having problems with...m-my stomach, I-I think I ate something weird..." Jungkook tried to say between his muffed moans as I was sucking him slowly but hard. 

"Oh....o-okay, btw did you see my (bag XD) step-dad ??" Lisa asked and I looked at Jungkook smirking and then shake my head with my tongue out rubbing his tip making him softly moan.

"H-he left...after...s-showing me...the b-bathroom..." Jungkook said looking at me with those lovely eyes that asked for more.

"Oh, okay he's maybe with my mom !!" And with that she left. 

As soon as she left I sucked him hard and fast massaging his balls making him moan even louder.

"A-AH...D-DON'- AHHH...MMMHH !!" He was moaning louder and louder....but...I want more !!

I started to suck him slowly but hard swallowing all his member till the tip. As I arrived to his tip I I sucked it more harder and bitted it softly taking him in my mouth again making him arch his back and trow his head back bitting his bottom lip...he looked so...hot...

hot right ??  (FUCK YEAH- I-I mean

...hot right ??  (FUCK YEAH- I-I mean...I'm sorry !! XD)

"H-hyung...AH !!" 

"Call me daddy...baby boy..." I said and took him in my mouth again sucking him hard and fast.

"Ah...d-daddy...mmmh" He moaned and blushed as sonn as he called me daddy...so cute and hot at the same time...that makes me want t fuck him.

"D-daddy...there's something coming out...ah...daddy !!" He said and I understand that he wanted to cum so I put my tongue at his tip while licking it as my moth was wide open waiting for his cum.

"AAAGHHHH !!!" My bunny moaned as soon as he come and I swallowed it like a needy slut.

"A-ah...no s-stop...that's dirty...d-don't swallow t-that !!" I just ignored him and kept swallowing.

He sat on the floor breathing heavily while I stood up, taking my pants down letting my 'little alien'.....well.....'BIG alien' free hitting my stomach as 'he' bounced once he was out from those tights pants. I moaned as my 'alien' felt better making Jungkook look at me and he was...

 I moaned as my 'alien' felt better making Jungkook look at me and he was

Jungshook

...Jungshook...  (XD HE LOOKS SO CUTE !!! ^3^)

"H-hyung what are y-you doing ??" 

"Preparing myself !!"

"P-preparing yourself to what ??"

I smirked and said............

"...............to fuck you.................."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

So....did you missed me ?? 

Did you like...the smut ??......I'm seriously, like is my smut good enough ??

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and.....MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

It's Christmas day so as a Christmas present........I'm gonna make an special one-shot !!!!!

But here's the question.....which member ??

HERE VOTE !!!

RM

JIN

SUGA

J-HOPE

JIMIN

TAEHYUNG

JUNGKOOK

.....who ?? You chose !! You vote !!

You have till the end of December !!!!

LOVE YAAAAAAAA AND   BYE BYE !!!! ^3^

Oh and.... ChiminieJimin776 ...please support her, she's an amazing author who I really love so please go check her new story called "This is not the end (J.JK)" out...

And

kookiesbunny26 another amazing author, she just finished her Jungkook story called "Unexpected" and is starting anothe one called "My abusive husband (J.JK)" check them out, I'm sure you'll like them !!