Part 1: Meeting again...with a blowjob ?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was so nervous after knowing that I'll meet Lisa's step-dad, I don't know why but I'm feeling like something gonna happen.

"Babe, what's wrong ??" Asked Lisa who was sitting on my laps as she played with my hear which calmed me down.

"I was just trying to figure out your step-dad's reaction to a boy like me." I said sad.

"Don't worry Kookie, you're perfect and I'm sure my step-dad will love you !!" She said and kissed me making me feel better. Don't get it wrong, I have no feelings for Lisa. Yes, I do love her but as a friend or a sister, not because of her look or attitude but I'm just...gay. That's the reason I'm dating Lisa at first but then she confessed to me her true feelings and of course I didn't want to break the heart of the girl who saved me so...here we are dating.

-SKIP TIME-

"...Okay...calm down...just act normal...he'll like you..." I convinced myself.

"Hahaha XD, you're so cute Jungkookie. Just knock on the door." Lisa said while laughing at my nervous actions. I did as she said and...it was...him...

"Oh, you're Jungkook...right?" Lisa's step-dad asked.

"Y-yes, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." I said while blushing as I looked down. He haven't changed a bit, still so handsome, cute, tall, sexy-...WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING ?!?!

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Lisa's step-dad. Please come in !!" He said. We then entered the living room and start a conversation.

"Sorry, can I know where is the bathroom ??" I asked.

"Oh, let me show it to you !! Lisa you go help your maids in the kitchen !!" Taehyung said.

"But-"

"Just go, you should learn how to cook." He said cutting Lisa off.

"Here, the bathroom !!" He said as he showed me the bathroom.

"Thank you...y-you can go n-now." I said nervous but he just ignored what I said and closed the door locking it.

"W-what are you d-doing ??" I asked as he pushed me to the wall blocking my ways with his strong arms, his face very close to mine.

"Don't you remember me babyboy ??" He said while looking at me seductively bitting his bottom lip.

*Little smut here (°-^)*

"Y-you're the boy I met a long time ago." I said as I tried to avoid his eyes.

A/N'S POV

"So you still remember me huh ?? Did you missed me ??" Tae asked the younger.

"I-I missed you...I was wondering where did you go after that, how did you live after that... But seems like you're really good now, I'm happy for you." Jungkookie said as he was playing with his fingers in a shy way while looking down blushing. That made Taehyung go crazy and kissed the shy boy aggressively, entering his tongue in the younger's mouth till touching the more far he can making Jungkook gag and Tae smirk. He then stopped the kiss and Jungkook started to breath heavily.

"W-why did you...k-k-kiss me ??" He asked while blushing hard.

"Why ? Didn't you come to the bathroom to do naughty things ??" Tae asked smirking, but there's a thing he didn't know, Jungkook.....is the most innocent boy in the world...!!!

"W-what do you mean ??" The shy boy asked confused.

"Ohhh, you know like...jerking off...??" Tae said smirking again.

"....What does 'jerking off' mean...??"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Jungkook...are you a...virgin ??" Tae asked.

But...

"What is a virgin ??" Jungkookie asked even more confused than before.

"OMG, You're so fucking innocent !! Don't worry babyboy, I'm gonna teach you !!" Tae said.

"I'm gonna give you a...blowjob..." He continued.

"A...what ??" Jungkook said as he was confused as fuck. Just then Tae kneeled in front of Jungkook and started to leave soft kisses on his clothed dick making the younger yelp at the weird and new feeling, slowly getting hard without him noticing. (So innocent !!)

Tae started to take Kookie's belt off, unzipping his pants before pulling them down and blow on the wetness who was seen on his boxer making Jungkook let a little soft moan.

"W-what was that ??" Jungkook asked surprised at the sound his mouth made for the first time.

"That was a moan, babyboy." Tae said before pulling down the younger's boxer making his big dick point at Tae's lips so he kissed it earning a moan from the younger.

"Want me to put it in my mouth babyboy ??" Tae asked while licking his dick.

"N-no, stop i-it !!! Is d-dirty !!" Jungkook said trying to stop the older.

Tae ignored it and was about to put it in his mouth when...

"Jungkook...??" Someone said from the outside. But...who ??

°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°

So...How was it ??

Who was that 'someone' outside the door of the bathroom ??

Comment and vote if you liked it !!!

BYE BYE !!

LOVE YAAAAA !!!