A Smile That Melts Hearts

Start from the beginning

"I-I didn't know that." I whisper looking away from him. I didn't know what to say or do. But it seems like I never know, do I?

"No one did." Ashton sighs letting himself fall to his knees on the floor in front of me. I watch him for a minute before putting my hand on his cheek causing him to look up at me.

"A-Ash, I wish I could do something... You know, to take the pain away. But I can't, I'm sorry." I put my arms around his shoulders giving him a hug. I wanted to do more for Michael, but I wasn't sure what more there was to do for him.

"It's okay... Michael please don't tell anyone about what I told you. I don't really want people knowing." I nod my head at Ashton's request. I wasn't going to tell a soul unless he wanted me too.

"M-Michael, can I kiss you? Please?" Ashton didn't remove his head from my neck. I hold my breath for a second before pulling away from him. His eyes were brimmed with tears, his bottom lip quivered lightly, he was close to breaking and I didn't want to see that.

"It'd be a dream." I whisper bringing our faces closer together. I run a hand through Ashton's curls once before he brings our lips together. Unlike earlier, I was prepared for this kiss, and I wasn't going to let it end so easily. I wanted to be happy, Ashton wanted to be happy, we were going to be happy. We were going to be happy together, no matter what, I didn't care for Luke's words, I was going to be happy.

Ashton pulls away from the kiss first, leaning his forehead on mine. "Damn you're a good kisser." He breaths pecking my lips lightly.

"I learned from the best." I giggle. Yeah Ash is like the only person I've ever really kissed, but he taught me a lot, and damn his lips are amazing.

"Well that person did an amazing job with you. I wonder who he is." Ash laughs his hazel eyes scanning over mine.

"Well he's got curly blondish-brownish hair, perfect hazel eyes, lips that could kill, he's a drummer, arms that feel amazing to be held in. To me he's perfection." I whisper to him with a smile. "He's also got a smile that melts hearts." Ashton's smile did melt my heart. Every time I saw it, it melted me just a little bit more.

"Good to know." Ashton laughs. I look down at him lips for a second, seeing if he was smiling. He was. I smile back giving him another kiss.

"There's that smile." 

"And there's the one that makes me smile." Now that made my heart most definitely melted. God he's so sweet! I can't believe it.

"Michael, I know this is stupid, but will you go on a date with me?"

"Ashton, you don't have to take me on a date. I'm happy without one."

"Wait, you're happy with me? Like completely happy?" Ashton asks.

"I am. I don't care about dates, as long as I'm happy, and you are, I don't care about a single thing." I confess with a smile.

"I'm still taking you on a date." Ashton pecks my lips once again before standing to his feet and grabbing my hand in his large ones. He weaves out fingers together making me smile. "I don't know or care what Luke's gonna say, but we'll get over it." Ash smiles dragging me over to the door. I was slightly worried about what Luke might say, he could tell our parents, but then again he might not.

"Everything okay you two?" Luke asks as we walk in. I walked a little behind Ashton, making it look like we weren't really holding hands. Ashton pulls me up next to him and throws his arm around my shoulder. It was slightly weird for a second because it was the arm that had the hand that he was holding my hand with. I undo my hand from his and attach my other hand with his.

"Oh no, not this again." Luke sighs leaning his head on the counter.

"Oh they'll be fine! As long as none of us says anything, they will make it! They just can't really do anything at school or in other public places." Hanna says saving the day. Well at least I hope she saved the day.

"You know what, whatever! tried to save your asses, but it did no good. I won't say shit because you two are cute together. But if mom or someone like that finds out, you're screwed." Luke says throwing his hands up in the air.

"Thank you Luke!" I exclaim running over and pulling him into a hug. "You're the best big brother ever." I whisper to him as I let go and run back over to Ashton jumping on him. I feel like such a girl right now, but I didn't care! I was happy!

"God, I love your smile." Ashton grins kissing me lightly.

"I feel like a fifth-wheel! Not cool!" Hanna grumbles. I run over and pull her into a hug.

"You saved the day though! So feel loved!" I shout in her face jumping up and down as we hug. Someone jumps on us and figure out it was Ashton when I seen the curls. 

"Hey! I wanna join!" Calum yells jumping into our hug also.

"Screw it." Luke sighs coming into the hug also. I felt really happy right now. I had my best friend, brother, his boyfriend who is also my friend, and my boyfriend, all together. I'm sure if I could be happier right now.

____________________________________________________

So this chapter was cute. Wasn't it? The beginning Ash wrote! Go boy go! He stopped where Michael says "Bipolar much?" Haha I love that line right now. But I (Hanna) wrote the rest of the chapter. We did this in like two hours I think. So yay for us! We rock!

So we added tags of the bromances on this story because there was people pretty much yelling at us to put them on. So every story had tags of the bromances in the story now. And last we check we were number 14 in Mashton stores! Yeah!

So we wanted to talk about the other stories on the account that we wont some more feed back on. First up we have Loving A Host which is a Lashton/ The Host story. It was posted before this story, but this one was worked on more, because we didn't know if we wanted to write it or not. But there is a few people that like it, and so far it seems alright. Unlike this story it's in Third Person. Which we love writing in.

Next up is The Drummer, it's a Cashton. It might sound like to most people that Oh, Ashton's just a drummer in some band. But that's not it at all. We wont tell you what it's about, you'll have to look yourselves, but we promise it's good, or is going to get good. It's in Ashton's POV, it might move between POV's, but we're not sure yet. It's a story that is going to start after we finish this one we think.

Next up is the latest story posted which is called Boy Of The Forest, it's a Malum. Ash did a great job of coming up with the extra long description. The first chapter was pretty good. It's a story that's in Third Person like Loving A Host. We really like this idea, I came up with it randomly, I don't even remember where I got the idea, but Ash and Mike loved it, so it became what it is. 

We've got a few more stories that are going to come out soon enough. We want to finish this story and one of the other ones before we start or post another. We're going to have at least one idea for each bromance soon. We've got like two Lashton ideas, and they will be saying Lashton, because it fits them. We've got a Muke, and I think we've got a Cake too. Not too sure.

But yeah that's an update on us. If you have questions, just ask us! We love all of the feed back we get. The votes are great, you guys kill that! Along with the reads!

So we're praying for 35 votes, 15 comments, and like 175 reads on the chapter, and then maybe like over all 4,250? Oh and we want to thank everyone for getting this story so many reads and votes, it crazy. We get ranking a lot, they might not be in the the100's but we don't care, it's just really cool to have them. So again thank you. 

Ashton's really cute smile on the side!!!!! We love it!!!