Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Ooo, since we're doing this at my house this year.... I'll be the first one to give gifts" I said smiling.

"Start with me first, I'm not getting no older" my mother said.

"You mean younger ?" Kelly asked.

"Boy, I know what the fuck I'm talking about" she said and I just shook my head. Always her.

"Well, mama I got you something I know you would like" I said handing her the present.

She started ripping it open and she screamed once she was done, making me wince.

"Girllll, a Chanel bag. I love it" she said twirling it around.

"Look inside" I said while smiling. She opened it and started screaming even more.

"You got me two tickets to Hawaii, me and yo father finna get it on. Oou girl you're my favorite child now" she said jokingly. She was talking about Kelly's dad.

"Hey !" Kelly said playfully offended.

"He's not my father" I said.

"Sh and I know that child" She said making us laugh. "I love it so much thank you"

I laughed even more as she continued to kiss all over my face. Once she was done I moved on to the next person. Mama Johnson.

"Here ya go Mama J" I said handing her three tickets.

"Jamaica girl, thank you. I could use the vacation, it's needed" She said then kissed my cheek.

"Yeah I got three, one for you, one for Papa and another for little Micha" I said talking about DJ's little brother.

"Thank you Kai" she said mad I nodded. Next Kelly. I went towards my tree and pulled out the big box.

"You better give me a better gift than what they got" DJ said.

"Open it" I said handing it to him. He started to unwrap the paper and soon ripped open the box. I had decided to get him a care package with a little twist.

"Kai this is fire" he said as he took out the multiple kinds of boxers from Ethikas to Tommy Hilfiger, the outfits, the snacks and then the photo album.

He started looking through it and I saw him start to cry. He placed the box next to him and threw his arms around me.

"Thank you so much Kai" he said squeezing me.

"You're welcome" I said wiping his tears.

I handed everybody else their gifts.

Keith got top row grills and some games for his systems.

Bryshere got tickets to his favorite basketball team and a customized jersey. Also a dictionary, cause he not too bright y'all.

DJ got a scrapbook also with a best friend necklace and bracelet.

Algee got a watch that I customized and a necklace.

Luke got some earrings and some Steve Madden men boots.

Elijah got a Tommy Hilfiger jacket and a gift card to wherever.

I went all out, and that was only half of what they've got.

___________________

Everyone had opened their presents. I had got a mcm bag from DJ, a bestfriend bracelet from Algee ( him and DJ argued about and the shit cost at least a stack ) Woody had got me backstage passes to see Chris Brown (even though I could see him without it ), Elijah got me a Gucci bag ( the new one bitch ) Bryshere got me a Nintendo switch ( and a picture of himself ) and Luke got me some Christian Louboutin boots. Girl them shits are fire.

Ms Johnson brought me a gift card and a gift basket( it wasn't your ordinary gift basket either) Kelly got me mad shit like beats and my mama... lord my mama had got me a dildo. She said it's because I'm "lonely". What she don't know is that I got Keith.

Speaking of Keith, he hasn't given me my gift though. I would like to know if he had got me something.

"Kai here" keith said while handing me a small box. I grabbed it and opened it.

"Oh my gosh Keith, this is beautiful" I said holding it up while admiring it. It had our initials on it. Corny but cute.

"Why you ain't get me that ?" DJ asked Woody.

"I didn't have to" he said and DJ hit him in his chest making me laugh.

"Here let me put it on you" Keith said grabbing it out of my hand. I lifted my hair up and turned around. He put it on and clipped it then stepped back.

I admired it. It's something special that I will most definitely take care of.

"Thank you Keith" I said.

"No problem" he said kissing my forehead as I hugged him.

"Aw, y'all cute or whatever" my mama said.

"You better shush before you get no grandkids" Mama Johnson said.

"Kelly probably over there in Washington already starting" my mama said.

"No I am not !" Kelly said.

"Mhm"My mama said as her and Mama Johnson walked into the kitchen. I hope to make it finish dinner.

"Remember Kelly... Trojan mannnnn" Bryshere said like in the commercial.

"You're cornyyy" Kelly mocked.

Ahhhh, what a Christmas !

___________________________

Thoughts ? Thoughts ?

Excuse Mistakes